SuN MASTER TROLL!!!111!

Seph

Retired Account
2421.imgcache.jpeg

How sad are you, making me an Alex John (Big John) Facebook Account, to harrass a girl that means nothing to me having cheated on me and been such a whore cunt to me for 5 years.

She phoned and text me crying her eyes out for hours last night (LO FUCKING L BTW) becoz of me apparantly playing mind games with her, when I insisted it wasnt me, she said i should have known, they were far nicer to me than you (I) ever was, so keep the lulmilk running SuN, your trolling sucks but you are giving me some milk to dunk my cookies in.

BTW you realise that all makes u a complete freak^

good day.

2422.imgcache.jpg

Thats high quality milk there but yours tastes far richer.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
not mad, just throwing smthing @ u 4 shits n giggles.
Besides, since ur posting fanthreads in my honour on a board u swore off & scrambled, it seems ur the 'mad' one.
Although thats no suprise ;)

How sad are you, making me an Alex John (Big John) Facebook Account, to harrass a girl that means nothing to me having cheated on me and been such a whore cunt to me for 5 years.

lol thats no way to write about ur wife. i told her ur saving for an uber expensive & c00l ring & allz, ttsk

She phoned and text me crying her eyes out for hours last night (LO FUCKING L BTW) becoz of me apparantly playing mind games with her, when I insisted it wasnt me, she said i should have known, they were far nicer to me than you (I) ever was, so keep the lulmilk running SuN, your trolling sucks but you are giving me some milk to dunk my cookies in.
BTW you realise that all makes u a complete freak^
good day.
Thats high quality milk there but yours tastes far richer.

pleased u enjoyed the show, nao perhaps ur up for some pedobear & furry shit 2?
It just makes me creative with my entertainment. I hope ur enjoying ur new position.

eetshitandie ;)

Seph

Retired Account
OMG the lulzxx.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I'm sorry to hear Seph turned out to be an asshole. Not that I'm surprised of course, as he made it quite clear from the beginning that all he was after was tight australian pussy.

jack

You're so astute.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If this shit doesn't stay off here, some people who like to click on buttons, are going to click on some more buttons pretty soon.

It doesn't hut to play adult once in a while. It can be tricky, I know, but checking your date of birth may help.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh come on Gagh, Daystrom may be mentally challenged, but that doesn't mean you can call him shit and forbid him to post! Have some compassion, man!
:whistle:

jack

How can an amoeba hold any cards?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
there's none. Gagh just likes to calm himself by entertaining the idea of daycaring randomly when internet stupidity hits another all-time high.

It's like a long, hot shower after being stuck in a lift along with a bunch of bridezillas returning from their shopping spree.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I just knocked that 'all-time high' out of the lugs on my boots on a bit of low wall.

No biggy.