Teen Shoots Girl, Self at Mich. School

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
A teenager shot his former girlfriend four times outside her high school Wednesday, then killed himself, police said.

Jessica Forsyth, 17, was taken to Hurley Medical Center in Flint, where she was in serious but stable condition, hospital spokeswoman Christie White said Wednesday afternoon.

Midland Police Chief James St. Louis said the gunman died in the parking lot.

The boy, a 17-year-old from Coleman, had gone to H.H. Dow High School on Wednesday morning to try to talk to Jessica, but he was turned away by school officials, the police chief said. The boy then called her and asked her to meet him outside the building.

After a conversation in the parking lot, the boy pulled a gun out of a backpack and shot her four times before turning the gun on himself, St. Louis said.

The girl's mother, who had dropped her daughter off at the school, saw the shooting from her car and drove between the two to try to protect the girl, authorities said.

Kinda validates breaking up with you if you're a lunatic who shoots people who break up with you!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Fuck 'im. TOo bad about the girl, though.

fucking waste of life.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
There are 6 billion people on the planet. That's something like 3 billion other vaginas to choose from. WTF is it with these guys who get all hung up on one? Geez, I'd have just fucked her sister or something. Then I'd have called and told her about it...and emailed pictures...