Thank You For Tonight, C-40

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

After everything, I didn't expect that turnaround, but here we are.

I just wanted to register publicly that we have met and had a good talk. You are remarkably different IRL to your online persona. I found your shyness to be rather sweet.

First though - LOL - Arab? Our ol' Comicon friend was pulling my leg on that one. You are most definitely a black man.

I appreciated the buffalo wings you brought round to the motel. Homemade? You kidder. If I'm being honest. Very um ... well, they had an interesting texture.

A bit of tossed salad to freshen the palette before - you know - would've been nice. Gotta get those greens in to keep the plumbing clear! ;)

Anyway, C-40, - you have nothing to feel ashamed about. I think I understand what drives you. But you are missing the forest for the trees. I understand your deeply held insecurities. But I hope after our night of tender love making, you can put some of those anxieties to rest.

It's fine. There is more to sex that girth and length. You are still a man. With the right partner, you can make anything work and discover pleasure in the most unexpected places.

I enjoyed our exploration this evening. Also, I hope you don't mind that I asked you to stop and have a shower. It's not that I'm a prude. I'm sure in time you will learn the importance of certain ... hygiene practices. I was caught off-guard on several occasions when I first embarked on my journey into a homosexual lifestyle. I always carry a saline solution enema nowadays.

As for here. The postings you make will not fill the hole of inadequacy you feel. But I hope tonight proves that real connection with someone can.

Anyway, as you know I'm in town for one more night. I hope you don't go quiet on me again before I go.

xoxo, your "white whale". :yoohoo:

StarMan™

But I hope after our night of tender love making [...]

grandpa-abe-exit.gif