Thanks, Obama!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It's TOTALLY AWESOME that you're traveling through downtown LA today! It's even better that, as a result, the Secret Service is closing down ALL the major and minor routes to my office building FROM SEVEN AM TO TEN AM. Just super.

You know what's the most super-delicious awesome? The fact that I had to get up at 4 this morning, so I could be out the door by 4:50, so I could get to work by FUCKING SIX-FIFTEEN. BEST. THURSDAY. EVER.

:rwmad: :rwmad: :rwmad:

Ishcabittle

well, you could always take public transportation... oops, wait, you said LA.

Big Dick McGee

You'd think he could afford a chopper, or something.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well he does have Marine One, but I think the number of refuels it would need between DC and LA would make him look like a bigger money-waster than AIG.

Don't you have a DS or Gameboy to keep you entertained during traffic jams!? YEAH!!1

Big Dick McGee

Nope. But I'm getting rid of my SUV shortly, and getting either a BMW 330 or an Infiniti M35. If i'm going to be stuck in traffic for long periods of time, I might as well be comfy.

Actually, the issue this morning was the timing of the whole thing. I mean 7-10?? Who DOESN'T have to be at work during that time? So you either force people to get up in the middle of the night and get to work 2-3 hours early, or come in late and have to make up the time. Fortunately, I'm "middle management" so I can be flexible. UNfortunately, my own work ethic compels me to get here 2 hours early.

Stupid work ethic!!!