That QotW's been up there for YEARS!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hasn't anyone said anything funny on here since 1992?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
ok this is spooky, I was playing in the arcade and thought to myself "self, that QOTW has been up there too long, go start a thread in the MF about getting something new"
Are you reading my mind? Cuz I hate it when men read my mind.

O_O
mm

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I've suggested replacements and been ignored. If I see something worthy I'll suggest again...

CaptainWacky

You did?

Where was I?

:(
mm

Just bumped the thread in the SECRET FORUM (only joking everyone else, there's no such forum!)

I also suggested Seph's "don't get laid, get paid" but that was months ago too.

Dirk's one would be good because it would be a change at least.

Also it's really annoying how in the current one I typed "changed" instead of "change". :(

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I vote for Fuddlemiff's

My lobes are really much larger than that, the room was cold.

!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Change, nothin' stays the same
Change, yeah ya hit the ground runnin'

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Don't you all realize that if you ASK for your posts to be made quote of the week, it'll never happen? It's sort of like giving yourself a nickname, or putting your own name on the back of a team jersey. It's kinda desperate! (Oh God pick me pick me please pick me!)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Don't you all realize that if you ASK for your posts to be made quote of the week, it'll never happen? It's sort of like giving yourself a nickname, or putting your own name on the back of a team jersey. It's kinda desperate! (Oh God pick me pick me please pick me!)

So we need to use reverse psychology, like Wacky inadvertently did to end up with the current Qotw?

Hmm. I sure hope that post of Dual's that I suggested doesn't get picked! (wink, wink)

CaptainWacky

THE BLOODS AND THE CRIPS AND THE KKK