THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE, THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't know why I keep thinking about Kane.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You like red, and rapidly deteriorating workers in the wrestling business, who are repeatedly saddled with bad angles?

CaptainWacky

BANG!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Is he a face? Is he a heel? WE JUST CAN'T MAKE OUR MIND UP, SO LET'S HAVE HIM BE EACH ONE EACH WEEK!

CaptainWacky

It's like how Big Show tells Triple H he went "too far" by hitting Ric Flair with a sledgehammer on RAW, then on Smackdown THE SAME WEEK Show powerbombs Rey Mysterio onto Dead Eddie Guerrero's car and spits on it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm glad I haven't watched any WWE since Eddie passed away, and none before that for at least two months. It sounds awful each time I read the show reports. The good workers never get pushes any more.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yep. Pretty much since he died. McMahon has lost the fucking plot, and I hate what they are producing now.

CaptainWacky

I haven't watched Smackdown for at least a month and "channel surf" during RAW.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I go through periods. I watch it for a year or two and think it's the best thing on television, then I cool off for 3-4 years and wonder what the hell I liked about it in the first place. I remember when my wife & I were watching Sunday Night Heat, RAW is WAR, and Smackdown every week. It was back when The Rock was still wrestling, and The Rock and Sock Connection was in full force. What year was that?

CaptainWacky

Rock 'N' Sock was 1999.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I meant everything inbetween 1997 and 2000. I really probably could stretch to 2001 before I lost complete interest. And I was the Wrestling fan boy extraordinaire. I have over 150 tapes of Raw, Smackdown, Live Events ect.. I NEVER missed wrestling ever.