Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
RIP TAYLOR FTW!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Is Rip Taylor's wife still alive?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Life Day does not blow. In fact, don't even mention Life Day and blow in the same sentence. Princess Liea's wasted enough.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Fraggle Rock was cool.

Yub

Anachrophobic
The Star Wars Holiday Special isn't that bad. It could without Carrie Fisher's horrid singing and the completely unbelievable bit where an Imperial Officer grooves to Jefferson Starship, but over all it's not okay.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
A Very Battlestar Galactichristmas is one of my favourite holiday specials ever and I wish they'd release it on dvd (I torrented it, but it's a ropey copy from a VHS with adverts).

Santa (Lorne Green) takes his sleigh (Galactica) to Earth to give the children their presents, but the Cylons keep interfering because Baltar was only ever given lumps of felgercarbon or something and he's jealous of kids having fun. But while Apollo and Starbuck are on a supply mission on a planet resembling the Old West, the Cylons abduct Boxey and Muffit and they teach Baltar the joy of having a family (before the Colonials turn up and blast everything in sight).

Galactica reaches Earth and sends down the presents while using a previously unmentioned invisibility screen to stop the humans from seeing them and then the whole episode is forgotten about so they can still be looking for Earth in Galactica 1980.

It's the acting and the Cylon centurion choir at the end that really makes it worthwhile.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I like the Incredible christmas Hulk, even though it did have 50 minutes of Bill Bixty getting pushed around by bullies, it was worth it to see Lou Ferrigno smash up a bunch of chimneys whilst wearing a santa hat, and then Mr McGee took a bunch of pictures, and the Hulk ate the camera, and then a poleroid came out of his arse with "Happy christmas" wrote on it, then it finished with a tamberine version of lonely man instead of the regular piano version.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I liked the Magnum P.I. Christmas where he only beat Higgins with a leather belt for one hour instead of two then said "MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS, HIGGSY."

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Of course, the Charlie's Angles "A Very Lesbo Christmas" was a classic, even with Bozley masturbating so furiously that the camera was bouncing all over the place...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nothing beats the Hogan's Heroes Hanukkah Special.