The 2011 request a crap drawing thread

whisky

Boobie inspector
I reserve the right to not do a drawing if the content offends me, or if I just dont like you.

Requests in the next 50 minutes are far more likely to get an instant response, the rest will have to wait till tomorrow.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Mary Elizabeth Winstead kicking a squirrel at Alan Sugar.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Mary Elizabeth Winstead kicking a squirrel at Alan Sugar.

14695473264256464326.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He's not going to see that coming!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I don't have such crazy ideas as these, but I think a drawing of deer turds are in order and Alanis Morisette and me and Loktar and some fuzzy animal.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'll give it a go, although I might be hindered slightly by not having a clue what you look like.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I'll give it a go, although I might be hindered slightly by not having a clue what you look like.

You know more than you know. : ) You can use one of my many avatars or just draw some girl based on my postings? I DON"T KNOW! Use the Love Child, not the Cunt if that offends you. :p

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
My hair is thinning and I have a bald patch in the back but my hair isn't that bad yet. But its an excellent drawing of future Loktar....10 years from now?

whisky

Boobie inspector
My hair is thinning and I have a bald patch in the back but my hair isn't that bad yet. But its an excellent drawing of future Loktar....10 years from now?

You have your hands on two women's arses, one of them topless, and you concentrate on the hairline?