The Apprentice starts TOMORROW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

I think the candidates get stupider every year!!!!!

CaptainWacky

Just fire all the men already they're shit.

I did like the legendary Nick Showering claiming that "50% of our target market" liked their shit brush. When it was one boy out of two (and three girls hated it.)

CaptainWacky

My man NICK SHOWERING with a huge win!

It occurs to me that, due to covid, we're not seeing any tasks where the candidates have to run around selling shit to the general public. Which is a shame because those are fun.

Brittany is my new pick to make it far.

CaptainWacky

Well this week they did sell to the public so I guess I was wrong.

CaptainWacky

Brittany is my new pick to make it far.

She was kind of bad this week, but avoided being fired. Kathryn is my new pick to make it to the final two WITH NICK SHOWERING.

CaptainWacky

^Everyone I pick to do well will then be the losing PM the next week.

It was funny when the guy fell asleep.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well this week they did sell to the public so I guess I was wrong.
I think you’re right though. Most of the tasks have been “create a shit product with a shit advert and do some shit negotiations to win fake sales of your shit product”. The fishing trip was a bit different, but we haven’t had the one where they have a list of items to buy.

Amy’s my favourite. She almost feels like a written character, but she’s the wisest of the bunch.

CaptainWacky

This week's felt the most "post covid". Unless they were all actors playing people who went on a cheese and water-colouring tour.

CaptainWacky

Harpreet looked good in that hat.

Brittany is cute so that's why I supported her earlier. She's on the winning team every week despite always making some huge mistake. Suspicous!

My man Nick Showering made some good worried faces.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’m quite behind. The most recent one I saw was when they made computer games and spelt incorrectly (and mispronounced at every opportunity) the word “Arctic” in the title. And Akshay survived being in a shit team for the millionth time.

CaptainWacky

You can tell they keep certain people in just to get to the interview stage.

CaptainWacky

Nick will show Lord Sugar what a huge mistake he's just made!!!

CaptainWacky

I need that hand-made owl in my life.

CaptainWacky

"The problem is that our product is saying we want babies to die."

CaptainWacky

A WOMAN OF COLOUR WILL WIN, ANOTHER BARRIER BROKEN.

CaptainWacky

I was ready to complain about DOG PYJAMAS winning, but then she didn't win. I would have picked Harpreet too.

Should I even post a thread next series.

CaptainWacky

So should I post a thread this year? Fuddlemiff (I MISS YOU LOL NOT THIRSTY) is looking kind of unlikely to reply and I doubt Tomtrek watches it anymore. Also Lord Sugar is a total prick so maybe I shouldn't even watch it?

(It starts Thursday, not tomorrow, plot twist.)

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I watched it. Same as always. Having the task take place in Antigua made it look nicer at least. No obvious SUPER PRICK candidates yet, just regular pricks.

CaptainWacky

Had it on in the background while playing Persona. It was funny that that one girl quit because she was so bad at maths and got embarrassed.