The Arsenal v Man Utd Foul Count

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
0-0 is a result. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Foul & Yellow Card count remain as above.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
curiousa2z said:
so don't.

I read every thread you post in. Didn't you know that?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
BigDickMcGee said:
I read every thread you post in. Didn't you know that?
well it's your look out then.
Cuz I'll be posting about footie again!

curiousa2z

^ OMG - yeah! Yep;The Blues are doing the happy dance.

So Portsmouth's the next one we'll be seeing with massive changes? The best players that Russian Mafia money can buy? ;)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'm a fan of Real Madrid meself. Big supporter of #23.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
CaptainWacky said:
A c-section would have saved Padme. :roll:

Funniest thing I've read all day.

curiousa2z

Perhaps one can tell Wacky's not a fan? :D

K.C., it's madness ...this was nothing...it's worse, much worse....

Football fans (as in fanatical) can go on for HOURS.

one of the best threads EVAH!! :D

Kerb Crawler

Madness is all fine and good, C2. Madness, I know.

I don't, however, get too fanatical about watching sports... I prefer to PLAY and KICK ASS.

I used to goalie. I was gooder.

curiousa2z

I've played; don't any more cuz I hurt my knee and it scared me - soccer/footie's hard on the knees and I didn't want to end up with something seriously wrong.
Coached it for three years.
And to watch it?
Watching it is the BEST!
All I can say is you're just not feeling the Beautful Game.
If you saw C. Ronaldo carry the ball down the pitch as fleet as a deer, or one of the Brazillians like Ronaldinho effortlessly defy gravity and wheel up in the air to score, or Beckham set the ball at a team mate's feet from halfway down the pitch, well - it's beauty. I can't find the words to describe it acurately, it's like no other sport...can't make you grasp the beauty of it, but we see it.

curiousa2z

^nuts; wish I could do justice to it, but it's late, and I can't find the words.
meh
maybe I never will be able to.

Kerb Crawler

Your words did it justice, curious. I like reading how you see it. And I DO see something in it, too, otherwise playing it all those years wouldn't have meant anything to me.

Same with wrestling. (Collegiate, I mean.)

I just don't watch on the tellie, or keep up with the scores, players, or personalities. That there is beauty and talent, though, is implied.

I would, however, like to watch a game with you. That would be fun. To see it, the excitement, through your eyes, so to speak.

curiousa2z

*reads this again next morning:*

So you used to be a Keeper, huh? thumbs up.

K.C., I was in late last night from a music jam (I can never go straight to sleep after one of those) so I didn't get that you were talking about playing footie yourself - yes, I know folks who prefer to play it than watch it - I thought you were referring to playing sports in general.

OK, even talking about sports in general, the gist is you prefer to play rather than know all the background details etc...

Fair enough.

That other stuff is the realm of true fanatics...

And as for watching it and knowing about the personalities- to a fan that adds a dimension to it - like knowing Rooney is young and has to watch his temper (he once clapped when a ref made a call he didn't agree with. Funny as hell, but got him booked, of course). Or our comments about the diving Ronaldo, regardless of which team we're rooting for.

Kerb Crawler said:
I would, however, like to watch a game with you. That would be fun. To see it, the excitement, through your eyes, so to speak.

um, I'm OK to watch it with unless it's a World Cup game and the ref calls against the team I'm cheering for......

curiousa2z

unless you can get those guys wailing on each other with their bats......:twisted: