ps: i have no intention of moving in, i just visit every once and a while

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
what makes this sub-forum so special, i really do not understand it
how about one of you Badlanders explain this little patch of TK to me
06.gif

as it is right now...

The Badlands stared as a spam-dump/flood quantine forum. But just as some poeple make their homes near volcanos, some TK residents found themselves posting here, and attempting to build a community.

This of course has annoyed some of the other posters at TK, which only adds to the drama and delight!

^you are a retard :jayzus:

they dont let retards drive the special bus dude
which i did for a summer a very long time ago
and being around all those retards was weird
mainly sad, but at least it was a quiet bus
and many of them were prone to getting hugely excited by a trip almost anywhere
especially if i had to make a lot of turns

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The Badlands stared as a spam-dump/flood quantine forum. But just as some poeple make their homes near volcanos, some TK residents found themselves posting here, and attempting to build a community.

This of course has annoyed some of the other posters at TK, which only adds to the drama and delight!

Actually, a community forum establishing itself probably hasn't "annoyed some of the other posters at TK" (I assume you count me in there, Dork).

The only thing that was bothersome was the clear way you all went about it. Dual decides that it will be foisted on the board in one way or another. A few of you jump on board, and think it's a great idea.

You then fall out with GTC in some way, and start spamming 'BADLANDS REPRESSED MINORITY!" threads in a significant number of other forums. This then continues to attract negative attention from people who previously never gave a shit about it (how did Falconarg wind up in here when all he was to start with was an Elnidfse stalker?).

As it is, it will never feel like a community-within-a-community that formed in time, because it can all be traced back to the point where Dual seemingly decided that it was a Group that would motivate itself against a non-existant struggle.

If anyone is laughing, it's Dual ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
^you are a retard :jayzus:

*leaves*

I'd take a billion Robbies over you. At least he has the ability to think & express himself in an intellegent (if unusual) manner. You however have no personality, no point, and no general reason to even keep coming here.

I don't hate you, or find you annoying. I just pity imbeciles like you, for lacking the ability to think.

Falconarg

Rebel
oh noes my english is bad,that makes a idiot OH NOEEESS
you find me annoying?thats good
now keep spammin the badlands becuase thats what smartass like you do

Mirah

I love you
what makes this sub-forum so special, i really do not understand it
how about one of you Badlanders explain this little patch of TK to me
06.gif

as it is right now...

What is it that makes you want to visit Robby?