The best thing about the QotW

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
..."spontaneously ejaculated" is kind of redundant (like "mental telepathy"), but it's so fucking funny that I wouldn't correct it for the world.

And yes, it took me this long to notice it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's a good QoTW, people don't post as funny as they used to.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
People still post funny, QOTW just doesn't get updated as much as they used to. Though I guess the funniness levels in general have went down since Henoch left.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CUM BACK HENOCH!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Ejaculation always involves at least some kind of build-up before hand. Seph is implying that he ejaculated without any of that build-up because he was so pleased by what he saw when he awoke.

MYTH BUSTED. :clang:

Seph

Retired Account
Seph and spontaneous human ejaculation forever linked?... more news at 9.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Seph can give the furniture multiple orgasms just by sitting on it.

Seph

Retired Account
Im just kinky like that.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Ejaculation always involves at least some kind of build-up before hand. Seph is implying that he ejaculated without any of that build-up because he was so pleased by what he saw when he awoke.

MYTH BUSTED. :clang:

Spontaneous, to me, implies something happening with no build-up or stimulus whatsoever, like "spontaneous combustion". If Seph had stated that he ejaculated while waiting for a bus, and could not pinpoint the cause, that would be spontaneous. However, as his ejaculation was clearly precipitated by the seeing of the thread, that would make it "instant" or "instantaneous" (no matter how infinitesimal an amount of time passed between cause and effect).

MYTH PLAUSIBLE :clang:
BoltCutters.gif

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
So, it should read, "I woke up and it was the first thread I saw. I ejaculated without cursory manipulation and fell right back to sleep..."

Not as colorful.

Seph

Retired Account
im a like a water fountain in the morning.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Spontaneous can also mean "without apparent cause" in informal contexts, which, I guess, is where the HUMOROUS LINGUISTIC TENSION comes from.