The bickering thread

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I've only recently started playing FPS games in the last few years. Honestly, there's really only three that I've liked: Halo (the entire series), Call of Duty 4, and Left 4 Dead. Bioshock comes in at a close fourth. However, since I'm guessing that you've never played any of the FPS games I've mentioned, you wouldn't know a thing... yet again.

Before the FPSers, I played A LOT of RPGs and RTS games. I'm a gigantic fan of the BioWare games, like the Baldur's Gate series and Icewind Dale. Planescape: Torment wasn't that good. I really dislike those main-stream pay-us-more-money-to-gain-levels games. That's why I refuse to play WoW or Neverwinter Nights.

I like WarCraft and StarCraft. I'm really interested to see what they're gonna do for StarCraft2.

Racing games are fun, too. I don't like those red-necky NASCAR or offroad race games. I prefer the motorcycle and street racing games. NFSU2 is still a lot of fun to play.

I also don't like sports games. I think they're for a lot of men who wish they were something they're not. Much like yourself J&L.

You know what your problem is J&L. You think you know everything and try to prove it. The reality is you don't know jack shit. But, please don't let that stop you from shoving your foot even further down your throat.

Before you go on about how you've masterfully trolled me into defending my position, don't. I respond like this just to show you (and everyone else) just how much of a know-nothing moron you really are.

Hope you enjoy my really long posts. I know you're hanging on every word to try and find something to use against me. That goes for your boyfriend, SuN, too.

Have fun editing Wikipedia, jerkoff.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
stfu fgt, u play xbot luzer!

SuN

You know what your problem is J&L. You think you know everything and try to prove it. The reality is you don't know jack shit. But, please don't let that stop you from shoving your foot even further down your throat.

Before you go on about how you've masterfully trolled me into defending my position, don't. I respond like this just to show you (and everyone else) just how much of a know-nothing moron you really are.

Hope you enjoy my really long posts. I know you're hanging on every word to try and find something to use against me.

A blind man can see all that's wrong with u homo, u and ur doctorate! zomg lol
U are the quintessential internet fuckwit.

A luzer, with nothing better to do than flog a dead horse and try to prove himself. lul

Here's a little sekrit, none cares about ur 'knowledges', ur 90% wrong 100% of the time; still thinking ur a fucking genius.
Hot tip baby, ur time is gone ( if it ever existed)...ur just a shrivelled up old cunt bitchin on a troll board- how sad.
Even I, and its no sekrit im an airhead; have caught u out, and ur best response has been to change the subject. kek

;)

SuN

So Dr. Conch; y are u so insecure?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
A blind man can see all that's wrong with u homo, u and ur doctorate! zomg lol
U are the quintessential internet fuckwit.

A luzer, with nothing better to do than flog a dead horse and try to prove himself. lul

Here's a little sekrit, none cares about ur 'knowledges', ur 90% wrong 100% of the time; still thinking ur a fucking genius.
Hot tip baby, ur time is gone ( if it ever existed)...ur just a shrivelled up old cunt bitchin on a troll board- how sad.
Even I, and its no sekrit im an airhead; have caught u out, and ur best response has been to change the subject. kek

;)

LOL WUT?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I like Animal Crossing City Folk. Good times.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Every time I see Left 4 Dead in a store, I'm left drooling. It looks like it's a shit ton of fun, but it's something like $60 up here, and I can't afford that right now. Especially since I've randomly developed motion sickness while watching certain movies and playing FPS.

Have you played any of the Half Life series? They're a lot of fun. But pick up Portal if you haven't played it - it's quite possibly the best game I've ever played.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You know what the best part of working in a Video Rental is? Yep. I can play any and all games without spending one single penny.[/bragging]
Provided my graphic card is sufficient, of course :rwmad:
*has just spent 1 hour getting Tomb Raider to work properly.*

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
L4D is everything and more.

They have the concept down perfectly.

My only complaint about the game is that they need more levels.

I'd also like to see a larger weapon selection.

So far the weapons are:
M16 A2
Uzi
Pump action shotgun
Semi-auto assault shotgun
.45 cal handguns (can be dual-wielded)
30-06 Hunting rifle with scope

You also get two types of grenades. Sound-emitting pipe bombs, and Molotov cocktails. I suck with the Molotovs. Yet, I'm awesome with the pipe bombs.

When I play in a group of human characters, I'm normally the precision shooter and everyone runs security for me.

So far, I'm a real menace with the hunting rifle and pistols. My headshot ratio is about 20-25%.

The weapons I'd like to see added aren't too hard to figure out.

I'd like to see a 203 variation of the m16
phosphorous grenades
and silencers
maybe even crossbows.
If they added a shaolin spade or a katana I'd shit myself.

There are particular quirks in the game that make it very realistic. i.e. if a car alarm goes off, or anything really noisy happens, zombies start pouring out of the woodwork. The sound-emitting pipe bombs draw tons of zombies to them and then detonate with a giant cloud of red mist. If you stand in a corner with your flashlight off, the zombies will bypass you and go towards the teammates who are making noise and producing light.

What they could do to further the realism is if you fire your weapon, the inactive zombies within earshot come racing toward you. Forcing you to be careful on city streets. Also, forcing the need for silent weapons like swords and bows.

As for those other games.

I played Portal. Wasn't my kind of game. Too choppy and felt like playing unreal tournament.

I have played some of the half-life games, but again, too much like Doom. The only good part about Half-life is the vs. mode. The story sucks balls.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
They really don't have any melee weapons? They're a must in any zombie apocalypse. At least as a back-up weapon.

Sounds awesome though :D

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You can melee with your fist. Knocks them back fairly far. However, when you're surrounded you see a big red circle consisting of red triangles. On Expert, this means insta-death.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
So far the weapons are:
M16 A2
Uzi
Pump action shotgun
Semi-auto assault shotgun
.45 cal handguns (can be dual-wielded)
30-06 Hunting rifle with scope

You also get two types of grenades. Sound-emitting pipe bombs, and Molotov cocktails. I suck with the Molotovs. Yet, I'm awesome with the pipe bombs.

Is that it? I pack that for work every day, and still have room for 12 hunting knives of various sizes, a Bat'leth, and knuckle duster made of sharpened Quarters.

Pansy game.