The board is way too slow

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't know how to fix it. Sorry.

Be on the lookout for threads with pix that the outside world might be Googling to death.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FBI said it could be because of "hot anus", Eggs. You must do something about all the hot anus on the board...

CaptainWacky

Please don't fix it until I've made my "Han Slowmo" joke.

CaptainWacky

Still slow and still lots of double posts which is always a sign of slowness. It's actually not AS slow right now as I'm posting this, but there's usually ebbs and flows to the slowness, so I wouldn't call it unslow yet.

To help solve the problem, I will consult the diary written by myself in a future timeline and sent back in time into my brain by the version of myself furthest along that timeline who achieved total control of time and space.

November 22: TK is still slow. At least Menty posted again. Had a wank. If this diary is ever sent back in time, I'd like to note that the wank and Menty's return were NOT related. Strange objects spotted in the sky according to the news...

Novermber 23: TK still slow. Strange objects have turned out to be alien spacecraft. Worried that this might distract Menty from posting on TK.

November 24: TK still slow. First contact made. Frantically pressing F5 on the MF to see what every thinks. Aliens are saying smoething about "killing all the non autistics".

November 25: TK still slow. I believe the problem could be related to the alien spacecraft still in orbit. Have tried to contact Menty with my theory. He just posted a Facebook status update about "running and screaming". I don't know why he's doing that instead of fixing TK...

Nobember 26: TK still slow. 20% of the world's populartion now culled. Strangely everyone in the MF seems to be fine.

November 27: Thought TK was getting faster, but then it took ten minutes to Karma Dr_Dave's "oh god they've found me I'm about to die I love you all" post. The world is on fire.

November 28: TK still slow. An alien just winked at me. Trying to contact Menty. Two billion dead.

November 29: TK down. WHAT THE FUCK. How can I go on. Was supposed to have posted the Wacky Hot One Hundred by now. Fuck.

November 30: All electronic equipment has ceased to function. Hope Menty made a back-up.

ZARRGHON THE FIRST: Aliens have implemented new dating system. TK still down. I'm writing this diary entry on toilet paper in the hope that one day I'll be able to sell out humantiy and side with the aliens and they'll fix my computer and TK.

After that the Diary is written entirely in light.

CaptainWacky

Still slow and still lots of double posts which is always a sign of slowness. It's actually not AS slow right now as I'm posting this, but there's usually ebbs and flows to the slowness, so I wouldn't call it unslow yet.

To help solve the problem, I will consult the diary written by myself in a future timeline and sent back in time into my brain by the version of myself furthest along that timeline who achieved total control of time and space.

November 22: TK is still slow. At least Menty posted again. Had a wank. If this diary is ever sent back in time, I'd like to note that the wank and Menty's return were NOT related. Strange objects spotted in the sky according to the news...

Novermber 23: TK still slow. Strange objects have turned out to be alien spacecraft. Worried that this might distract Menty from posting on TK.

November 24: TK still slow. First contact made. Frantically pressing F5 on the MF to see what every thinks. Aliens are saying smoething about "killing all the non autistics".

November 25: TK still slow. I believe the problem could be related to the alien spacecraft still in orbit. Have tried to contact Menty with my theory. He just posted a Facebook status update about "running and screaming". I don't know why he's doing that instead of fixing TK...

Nobember 26: TK still slow. 20% of the world's populartion now culled. Strangely everyone in the MF seems to be fine.

November 27: Thought TK was getting faster, but then it took ten minutes to Karma Dr_Dave's "oh god they've found me I'm about to die I love you all" post. The world is on fire.

November 28: TK still slow. An alien just winked at me. Trying to contact Menty. Two billion dead.

November 29: TK down. WHAT THE FUCK. How can I go on. Was supposed to have posted the Wacky Hot One Hundred by now. Fuck.

November 30: All electronic equipment has ceased to function. Hope Menty made a back-up.

ZARRGHON THE FIRST: Aliens have implemented new dating system. TK still down. I'm writing this diary entry on toilet paper in the hope that one day I'll be able to sell out humantiy and side with the aliens and they'll fix my computer and TK.

After that the Diary is written entirely in light.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping I have found and fixed the problem... We will see how the board is over the next 24 hours.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It already seems a lot faster for me. Therefore YOU'RE SEXY.

CaptainWacky

Seems faster!

Now I'm leavnig forever to play Skyward Sword non-stop, bye.