The Cult of Mutant Hitler, King of Kings!

Mutant Hitler

I know I have many devout followers out there. This is as it should be. As the leader for the liberation of my Mutant brothers and sisters, I have envisioned a day when mass conscription of Norm slaves will do the menial work for us.
I am sure many of you wish to pledge undying loyalty and fealty to me, The King of Kings. This is only proper. My enemies number more then the grains of sand in the Sahara Desert. If I weren't a genius and a God, surely by now their diabolical plot to assasinate or silence me would have been successful by now.
Fear not, though my bretheren! I assure you in their stupid insipidnous, the slopeheads, scum and useless eaters will not succeed in killing me or silencing my message of freedom and a New Mutant World Order. You can be assured, the Fourth Reich will rise, and the Norms shall serve us for all eternity.
I know your gratitude for my leadership, genius and superiority is more then words can express. This is only proper, since The King of Kings is both a God and a visionary. However, a small token of your worship and adoration would bolster my spirits as the evil Norm majority attempt their subversion of my message and vision.
I wish to thank all of you that have sent me private messages pledging your loyalty to me. Know that I will not betray your trust, and our day will soon come to hand. Now that the democratization of weapons of mass destruction has begun, soon we too shall wrestle our own Mutant homeland from the tyranny of the Norm slopehead cattle majority.
We will have a homeland of our own, for Mutants by Mutants. The Fourth Reich will be established and the scum will be placed in chains to serve us as our slaves. The sword of vengance will be quenched in the blood of the inferior, subhuman useless eaters. Rejoice that this day will soon be at hand.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Take a shit in your diaper, and shut the fuck up.

Captain America

Sentinel of Liberty
You're no king from where I stand, maniac.

I stopped your forces back during WWII, and I'll stop you again.

Don't get comfortable seated on the backs of proud Americans.

You won't be there for long.

Werewolf GL

He's one mind-wipe away from becoming a productive citizen!

Mutant Hitler

Captain America said:
You're no king from where I stand, maniac.

I stopped your forces back during WWII, and I'll stop you again.

Don't get comfortable seated on the backs of proud Americans.

You won't be there for long.

YOU SHALL FALL, LITTLE MAN. NO FORCE IN HEAVEN OR EARTH CAN DEFEAT THE GREAT, THE MOST POWERFUL, THE MOST AWESOME.....KING OF KINGS!!!!!!