The Flash

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm up to date,ni wonder if they thought they might be coming back with the ending.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
^Yeah, it definitely had a series finale type feeling with the wedding.

Barry wanted to put the bad guy in prison, Thawne wanted to kill him.

What did Barry think was going to happen if he hit Godspeed with his lightning lightsaber?

The Question

Eternal
Hasn't this show ended yet?

It was tolerable brainless time filler until they beat the Thinker; after that, it just felt like they were recycling old shit while continuously amping up the emo garbage.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

The new season (whatever number it even is) finally starts in the UK tonight.

CaptainWacky

I only knew because I check this site to see when tv shows are back: https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Episode isn't even over yet but I feel compelled to comment on how annoying CHESTER is and the CARD THEMED VILLAINS who constantly talk in CARD PUNS for no reason.

The actress who plays Allegra is only ONE YEAR younger than the actress who plays Iris so the bit where she called a guy Iris's age "old man" made no fucking sense.

AND STILL ANOTHER PART TO GO AFTER THESE ADVERTS.

The Question

Eternal
I was able (and willing) to follow this show for about 4 seasons. Then it turned into a fucking emo mess.

whisky

Boobie inspector
My wife is at bingo tonight so not watching until we can watch together, as I don't ever want to be in a situation where I have to watch an episode twice.

BTW movie flash has been a twat again.

CaptainWacky

My wife is at bingo tonight so not watching until we can watch together, as I don't ever want to be in a situation where I have to watch an episode twice.

BTW movie flash has been a twat again.

It's amazing that they delayed the movie for another year. He could fit like eight arrests into that time.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He's not assaulting people it's the new DC interactive experience.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Royal Flush Gang! lol

Who's the guy playing the villain? He was in something else we watched. I like his forehead eyeball.

OH GREAT, Barry will mope about destroying the world. Maybe Ray's pep talk will cheer him up.

CaptainWacky

Tony Curran is the villain and was in Defiance as the alien guy, as well as playing Van Gogh in Doctor Who and I think he was in Daredevil too.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH, Defiance!

CaptainWacky

Joe has a fake death EVERY SEASON.

Barry nearly destroys the world EVERY SEASON.

I say I'll stop watching EVERY SEASON.

FOR THE STREETS!

whisky

Boobie inspector
At least they didn't say leveling up quite as much as the last episode.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
If Despero is so worried about Barry destroying the world, why doesn't he go after the meta who is making people insane? THAT WOULD BE THE LOGICAL THING TO DO. The insanity effects are pretty good, though. Now they're making it look like Barry isn't insane. I HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT. Is it an illusion or NOT?

lol