The History of Morning Musume Part 18

Nacchisrevenge

On January 30th, 2005 leader and last 1st generation member Kaori Iida graduated to pursue a solo career. Just before she graduated; on January 19th Momusu releases their 25th single: "THE MANPOWER!"; a theme song for Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles baseball team. We find out that Tsunku made the single as a favour to a friend who owns the team. In February 2005, Tsunku started another audition for Morning Musume's 7th generation; in full determination to fine his "ace". At the same time, Nacci was allowed back into H!P by making a public apology.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Really, if you think this Nacchi spam is going to make the slightest bit of difference to me, guess again ;)

Spamming is not going to bother me one bit, Sunshine.

Nacchisrevenge

Gagh said:
Really, if you think this Nacchi spam is going to make the slightest bit of difference to me, guess again ;)

Spamming is not going to bother me one bit, Sunshine.

I konw that sugar pants. I put this at the top. You said yesterday you wantted to read it. It got lost. I found it all for you.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Heh. Class act. I still say you're going to have to try a lot harder than this, buckaroo.

Nacchisrevenge

Gagh said:
Heh. Class act. I still say you're going to have to try a lot harder than this, buckaroo.

Wait.. you said yesterday that I should post nacchi's resume.. This is it.. Now your pissed because I bumped it up for you to find..

Geeeze make up your mind.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LOL. You know full well what you're trying to do. I mean, really - look at my fucking post count. Is spamming really going to bother me? :bigass:

I like you. You try, but you you're clearly in the learning stages.

Nacchisrevenge

Gagh said:
LOL. You know full well what you're trying to do. I mean, really - look at my fucking post count. Is spamming really going to bother me? :bigass:

I like you. You try, but you you're clearly in the learning stages.

Then oooohhhhhhh great Gagh.. Teach me the secrets and wisdom of the ages......