THE HORRIFIC CANDOR: A NEW BEGINNING.

THE HORRIFIC CANDOR: A NEW BEGINNING​

A horrific candor. A beautiful candor, pure, all the more so, for trying to seem obscure. To speak one's mind, effortlessly. And to watch without appearing watchful, without wanting to appear watchful, without wanting to think about not wanting to appear watchful, to watch for the indications of a complementary pervasive awareness, the outline of which is an uncanny and most uncommon and intricate ideal. These are the days about which we daydreamed as children frolicking in the open space of the subterranean garden. Like this, and also like that. These are the days when the perverse morality of the reality behind the drama which has befallen our sweet little abode gives us pause. And for that, we are most ungrateful. For it is within this pragmatic paradigm through whose prism we color and hide our most perverse morality: namely, our hatred of trolls. Yet, we have no choice but to continue to deceive and to scurry and hide when faced with this most horrific candor.

I see these users having lost everything they had, indeed. I see them doing their level best to turn their rout into some sort of conquest. However what pleases these little twats is also what will cause their eventual anihilation. Because within that simple little pleasure otherwise known as banishment the banned trolls have found strength and fortitude to persevere in the face of extreme dangers of ennui. This, my friend, is the apogee of perverse morality.

On the whole, the intellectual capability of these trolls is superimposed over an instinctive behavioral system whose principal purpose is to protect and shield them from themselves mostly. As a result, the development of the psyche of these so-called trolls over their relatively short life-span produces an intelligent dichotomy of perverse epical proportions. Indeed, these trolls strive to become brave, smart, tenacious and thus are capable of surviving under terrible mental and physical, as well as stressful, conditions. Yet they have precious little time or hunger for objective intellectual pursuits. Rather, their instinctual system is primarily concerned with the acquisition and the satisfaction derived from the attainment of the horrific candor.

Nevertheless, the fluid nature of this phenomenon highlights the fact that the self-system of analysis and correction is perhaps best thought of, not as a monolithic entity, but as the center of gravity of the various levels, lines, and states of consciousness, all orbiting around the integrating tendency of that same self-system. Thus, when all aspects of this horrific candor become cut off from this self-organizing elliptical system, the trolls (as it were) reach escape velocity and spin out of orbit, becoming dissociated, fragmented, alienated puppets of that same horrific candor which produced them in the first place. This is not a new phenomenon. In fact, it has long been recognized and foretold by the ancient masters that troll rehabilitation, within the interior domains, typically involves on the whole a recontacting, befriending, reintegrating, and an ultimate "re-entry" of the dissociated elements back into the orbit of conscious inclusion within the realm of the perverse morality.

There is nothing that sheds so bright a light upon the troll mind as horrific candor. It was called "whiteness" by the ancient masters, for its purity, and it has always won the esteem of the wise folks due to being the most admirable of all of the perverse virtues. The "troll" whose opinion makes the deepest mark upon his fellow trolls—whose influence mark is the most lasting and efficient—whose friendship is instinctively sought, when others have proved faithless—is not the troll of brilliant countenance, or flattering tongue, or commanding fingers; but he whose horrific candor and ingenuous perverse morality transmit the heart's true feelings, pure and without diffraction. There are other moral characteristics which are more showy, and other traits which have a higher place in the internet's trollish cannonical laws of horrific candor, but none wear better or gather less tarnish by use or can claim a deeper homage in that silent vengeance which the troll mind must ever pay whether in virtue or in a perverse moral acumen.

Oh, the Horrific Candor! Oh, the Banned Trolls! Oh, the Innocent Trolls! They have all made board-altering decisions about new directions which must be taken. And they have done so on the spot almost unconsciously. Yet they are thusly preempted from the growth of habits and convictions. And if that is so, then the disputes over mere pitiful inter- and intraweb realpolitik require not frontal arguments but interim pastoral attentiveness to mature philosophical discussions rooted within the framework of the horrific candor.

It is evident and, to be completely honest, inevitable that a discussion of the fate of the banned trolls will necessarily require an exquisite candor and a generous dialogue among all members. Such attentiveness may thus have the chance to one day lead us to recognize that the story of the trolls' banishment could be a transformative gift that permits them to eventually develop a new way of life. Thus, their own sad story of survival and shameful extinction may ultimately lead them to adapt and internalize in their life the Seventeen Tenets of the Interpretation of Trollhood Sacraments (S'TITS) which they all believe are likely to be the key to their salvation from this most horrific candor.

Please share your thoughts on this hypothesis. I would be interested to know all of your opinions on this.

Ogami

LA FRANCHISE TERRIFIANTE : UN NOUVEAU COMMENCEMENT

Une franchise terrifiante. Une belle franchise, pure, à plus forte raison, pour qu'essayer semble obscur. Pour parler l'esprit à un, effortlessly. Et pour observer sans sembler attentif, sans vouloir sembler attentif, sans vouloir penser à ne pas vouloir sembler attentif, pour observer pour les indications d'une conscience dominante complémentaire, le contour dont est un surnaturel et idéal le plus rare et le plus complexe. Ce sont les jours dont nous avons rêvassé comme enfants gambadant dans l'espace ouvert du jardin souterrain. Comme ceci, et également comme cela. Ce sont les jours où la moralité perverse de la réalité derrière le drame qui a arrivé à notre petite demeure douce nous donne la pause. Et pour celui, nous sommes les plus ingrats. Pour elle est dans ce paradigme pragmatique par lequel le prisme nous colorons et cachons notre moralité plus perverse : à savoir, notre haine des trolls. Cependant, nous n'avons aucun choix mais pour continuer à tromper et à scurry et nous cachons une fois confrontés à cette franchise la plus terrifiante.

Je vois que ces utilisateurs ayant perdu tout qu'ils ont eu, en effet. Je les vois faire leur niveau mieux pour transformer leur déroute en une certaine sorte de conquête. Cependant ce qui satisfait ces petits twats est également ce qui causera leur annihilation certaine. Puisque dans ce petit plaisir simple autrement connu sous le nom d'exil les trolls interdits ont trouvé la force et le courage pour persévérer face aux dangers extrêmes de l'ennui. Ce, mon ami, est l'apogée de la moralité perverse.

Dans l'ensemble, les possibilités intellectuelles de ces trolls sont superposées au-dessus d'un système comportemental instinctif dont le but principal est les protéger et protéger d'eux-mêmes la plupart du temps. En conséquence, le développement de la psyche de ces prétendus trolls au-dessus de leur vie relativement courte produit une dichotomie intelligente des proportions epical perverses. En effet, ces trolls tâchent de devenir bravent, futé, tenace et sont ainsi capables de la survie sous mental et physique terribles, aussi bien que stressant, des conditions. Pourtant ils ont le petit temps précieux ou sont affamés des poursuites intellectuelles objectives. Plutôt, leur système instinctif est principalement concerné par l'acquisition et la satisfaction dérivées de l'accomplissement de la franchise terrifiante.

Néanmoins, la nature liquide de ce phénomène accentue le fait que l'individu-système de l'analyse et de la correction est peut-être mieux a trouvé, pas comme à une entité monolithique, mais comme centre de la gravité des divers niveaux, lignes, et états de conscience, tout orbitaux autour de la tendance de intégration de ce même individu-système. Ainsi, quand tous les aspects de cette franchise terrifiante deviennent découpés de ce système elliptique à organisation automatique, les trolls (comme il étaient) atteignent la vitesse d'évasion et tournent hors de l'orbite, devenant des marionnettes dissociées, réduites, aliénées en fragments de cette même franchise terrifiante qui les ont produits en premier lieu. Ce n'est pas un nouveau phénomène. En fait, il a été longtemps identifié et prévu par les maîtres antiques que la réadaptation de troll, dans les domaines intérieurs, implique typiquement dans l'ensemble reprendre contact, traitant en ami, réintégrant, et un « re-entry » final des éléments dissociés de nouveau dans l'orbite de l'inclusion consciente dans le royaume de la moralité perverse.

Il n'y a rien qui jette si lumineux une lumière sur l'esprit de troll en tant que franchise terrifiante. Il s'est appelé la « blancheur » par les maîtres antiques, pour sa pureté, et il a toujours gagné l'estime des gens sages dus à être le plus excellent de toutes les vertus perverses. Le « troll » dont l'opinion fait la marque la plus profonde sur son camarade troll-dont la marque d'influence est la plus durable et efficace-dont l'amitié est instinctivement cherchée, quand d'autres se sont avérées infidèle-n'est pas le troll de la mine brillante, ou la langue flatteuse, ou les doigts commandants ; mais il dont franchise terrifiante et moralité perverse naïve transmettez les sentiments vrais du coeur, purs et sans diffraction. Il y a d'autres caractéristiques morales qui sont plus voyantes, et d'autres traits qui ont un endroit plus élevé dans les lois canoniques du trollish de l'Internet de la franchise terrifiante, mais aucun ne porte mieux ou recueille moins de ternissure par utilisation ou peut réclamer un hommage plus profond dans cette vengeance silencieuse que l'esprit de troll doit jamais payer si dans la vertu ou dans une perspicacité morale perverse.

Ah, la franchise terrifiante ! Ah, les trolls interdits ! Ah, les trolls innocents ! Ils ont le tout ont fait panneau-changer des décisions au sujet des nouvelles directions qui doivent être prises. Et ils ont fait ainsi sur place presque unconsciously. Pourtant ils sont thusly acquis de la croissance des habitudes et des convictions. Et si c'est ainsi, puis realpolitik pitoyable inter- d'excédent de conflits le seul et d'intraweb exigez des arguments non frontaux mais de l'attentiveness pastoral d'intérim de mûrir des discussions philosophiques enracinées dans le cadre de la franchise terrifiante.

Il est évident et, pour être complètement honnête, inévitable qu'une discussion du destin des trolls interdits exigera nécessairement une franchise exquise et un dialogue généreux parmi tous les membres. Un tel attentiveness peut faire ainsi nous mener la chance à un jour à identifier que l'histoire de l'exil des trolls pourrait être un cadeau transformative qui leur permet de développer par la suite un nouveau mode de vie. Ainsi, leur propre histoire triste de survie et d'extinction honteuse peut finalement les mener à s'adapter et internaliser dans leur vie les dix-sept principes de l'interprétation des sacrements de Trollhood (S'TITS) qu'ils tous croient sont susceptibles d'être la clef à leur salut de cette franchise la plus terrifiante.

A MASTERPIECE IN ANY LANGUAGE!!

INDEED I AM A GENIUS

INDEED I DESERVE TO POST ON A MORE INTELLECTUAL BOARD

INDEED I AM NOT BEING CHALLENGED HERE ON TK

INDEED MY INTELLECT ROTS AS I AWAIT THE EVENTUAL ADVENT OF THE TK'er WITH THE WEREWITHAL TO CONVERSE WITH ME

INDEED I MAY BE WAITING UNTIL PIGS HAVE WINGS

INDEED I AM NOT SURE IF I AM WILLING TO WAIT THAT LONG

INDEED I SHALL DECIDE ON A COURSE OF ACTION VERY SHORTLY

INDEED I MAY LEAVE TK FOREVER FOREVER

INDEED I WILL BE MISSED

INDEED I WILL CONTINUE MY VOYAGE THROUGH THE NETHERWORLD OF THE INTERNET

INDEED INDEED YES INDEEDY FO'SHIZZLE MI'NIZZLE!!!

The Horrific Candor: Peering Inside.

What is it? How does it impact our way of life? Should you read further or should you forget about this and go on about your measly business? Choose wisely.

The Horrific Candor is an idea rooted in deep pagan mythology dating back originally to the 12th Century A.D. At its heart is a compact for pagan rituals to be performed and passed down in perpertuity transcending centuries, natural borders, sociopolitical upheaval and geoeconomic realignment. A group of wise individuals from different walks of life but all at the upper echelon of society met one fateful evening in the dining room in the sacristy of Monsignior Ottis Votto, a Jesuit who was then the Prelate of the 17th parish of the city. There under cover of darkness, this secret group was sworn to secrecy under penalty of suicide to redact the Horrific Candor document, to work dilligently including making the ultimate sacrifice if needed, to preserve the document that came to be known as The Horrific Candor.

In it, are inscribed the innermost secret of powerful forces that govern the course of human history, including geopolitical realignment, redrawing of the borders of nascent states of Africa and the Near East. It appears that the recent geopolitical upheaval we have experienced recently were not only prescribed in The Horrific Candor document, but the recent outcome of cease-fire was also wisely predicted.

Such is the power of the Horrific Candor document. Those who control this document virtually controls the fate of humanity. As a result, this modest document nascent in the primitive days of 12th Century is very powerful and extremely relevant and efficient as a credible countering weapon to the technology-driven laser-guide smart ordinances.

Current members having access to The Horrific Candor do not know each other. When the group meets together, it is done in secret: they must wear hooded cloaks. The only identifier verifying membership in this most exquisitely exclusive club is a diamond ring with the Horrific Candor emblem etched on the shank of the ring. Because this is a secret society, it is believed but cannot be confirmed that women make up nearly two-fifths of the Horrific Candor Society.

By some twist of fate or perversity (you be the judge), The Horrific Candor document also governs the politics of Internet Message Boards, including the management of known trolls, their bannishment, rehabilitation, and their eventual reintegration into the fabric of the message board communities.

Thus, my friends, The Horrific Candor is the end-all be-all document. It is a perfect guide that seeks to help us find out ways in all aspects of existence, be it virtual or psychosomatic. As a result, it behooves on all of you to try to learn as much as you can about The Horrific Candor document. For those who understand it fully are granted enormous power of knowledge and information. Oh, my goodness! Behold the power of The Horrific Candor!!

More later, if people are interested.

Tomorrow, I will explain the Origins of The Horrific Candor. I will also hypothesize on what this world might have looked like had the Horrific Candor not been synthesized. From there, I will segue into a small, albeit thorough self-contained, anecdote about a parallel universe identitical to our own in all aspects except one: It lacks the Horrific Candor. I will show in succinct detail that the absence of a Horrific Candor is enough to dramatically and unequivocally modify not only matter itself but also the spiritual psyche of the organisms inhabiting such a world devoid of the Horrific Candor. Most importantly, I will do this in a language that everyone here at TK can easily understand. However, I will refrain from using pretty colourful pictures as that would diminish the seriousness of this most important topic, i.e., The Horrific Candor.

Please stay tuned....

The Horrific Candor: Origins

It came actually by happenstance...believe it or not. It might have never been. And then where would we be? Lost? Yes, most likely. A second too early or too late, a centimetre too far to the left or to the right, a half-foot too high or too low and the whole thing would not have coalesce into what is now universally recognized as the single most powerful life force in the Universe: The Horrific Candor.

Grammour Boy said:
A MASTERPIECE IN ANY LANGUAGE!!

INDEED I AM A GENIUS

INDEED I DESERVE TO POST ON A MORE INTELLECTUAL BOARD

INDEED I AM NOT BEING CHALLENGED HERE ON TK

INDEED MY INTELLECT ROTS AS I AWAIT THE EVENTUAL ADVENT OF THE TK'er WITH THE WEREWITHAL TO CONVERSE WITH ME

INDEED I MAY BE WAITING UNTIL PIGS HAVE WINGS

INDEED I AM NOT SURE IF I AM WILLING TO WAIT THAT LONG

INDEED I SHALL DECIDE ON A COURSE OF ACTION VERY SHORTLY

INDEED I MAY LEAVE TK FOREVER FOREVER

INDEED I WILL BE MISSED

INDEED I WILL CONTINUE MY VOYAGE THROUGH THE NETHERWORLD OF THE INTERNET

INDEED INDEED YES INDEEDY FO'SHIZZLE MI'NIZZLE!!!
STILL WAITING