The Life and Times of Archibald Nixon... A Romance

miamiHORROR

Conchaga's Sister
So i went and saw this movie last name about some hemorrhoid named Archibald Nixon. Can i tell you that i was on the edge of my seat at how much tranny cock munching action was being displayed on the screen? GOD i must have came 69 times in my panties, Hell i must have taken a dump somewhere inbetween also.

Nothing rivals the unparalled gayness and sheer faggot piss drinking debauchery of this guys life.

5 cocks way up!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Hi. You were a lame dual then, and you haven't improved. Kindly update your schtick or get the fuck out.

Yes, yes, I've now put myself in your crosshairs. I've heard it all already. You're not original. Oh, and so you know, making a makeshift cross with your hair doesn't work on me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hi. You were a lame dual then, and you haven't improved. Kindly update your schtick or get the fuck out.

Yes, yes, I've now put myself in your crosshairs. I've heard it all already. You're not original. Oh, and so you know, making a makeshift cross with your hair doesn't work on me.

Don't make light of the poor fellow's affliction. I've heard that if your underwear is too tight, the crosshairs can become quite painful. He surely is extremely uncomfortable while he types in his responses...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like what E does to my dick.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
So i went and saw this movie last name about some hemorrhoid named Archibald Nixon. Can i tell you that i was on the edge of my seat at how much tranny cock munching action was being displayed on the screen? GOD i must have came 69 times in my panties, Hell i must have taken a dump somewhere inbetween also.

Nothing rivals the unparalled gayness and sheer faggot piss drinking debauchery of this guys life.

5 cocks way up!
LOLOL wow I've never owned someone's ass after a single post before! Whatever should I do with you?

Oh yeah:

toilet.gif

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm waitin for him to go after Dual and FBI. It would effectively get the better Internet sleuths on his case. He's got pluck. I'll give him that.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

5 cocks way up!

BAN SPRING BUCKET NUBBIT VON TREACLE NIPPLE PAPER RABBIT INFILTRATING EVIL SHENANIGAN CHASING ZINC PUPPET BOTHERING HANNIGAN LIMPET MINE APPLYING MOTHER CHOPPER GRASS GROW LAUGHS FRIEND ON SKYSCRAPER VILLA APARTMENT EATING GODZILLA SMASHER TO SEE ELVIS IN BASEMENT FIDDLING SCAM NIGERIA IS AFRICAN WHIRLYGIG TO SEE KAYAKS? YES?