the new bunch of posers

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
MM

What did you tell your little boyfriend to make buck up and get back in here? If you really loved him, you'd start PMing him responses to the posts directed to him (his simple mind makes him incapable of defending himself), instead of letting failconarg get so utterly embarrassed.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
failconarg,

Oh Its Failconarg now. Your username has been altered for you. Have your balls dropped? You might be getting a little to old for MM now.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Good golly, miss molly :D

sloppyworm

is it good to get these men worked up so sexual?
smaller tits and younger limbs can cause a fit of rivalry...

Lavender

I asked if you had to do special favors to get your little perks. The answer is obviously yes because you didnt answer it. The part I dont care about is what you had to do to get them. Those details you can keep to yourself, and probably arent appropriate to post on TK anyway.

And here's the CRUX of how it works around here. I like you SK, makes sense. And what's even more pathetic, she's just using falconarg as a bridge to stay in touch with Paul (Zodiac) via mugen, because she couldn't "control" him either. Or she's that shallow, either way.

The rest of you (eggs, Gagh, cow, etc) know exactly what I'm talking about. Not that it means a fucking fig, but it makes sense why places like Corpse continue to evolve, while this one stagnates.

Go figure.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Hey now, as a recipient of those aforementioned "perks," I resent that ;)

Falconarg

Rebel
And here's the CRUX of how it works around here. I like you SK, makes sense. And what's even more pathetic, she's just using falconarg as a bridge to stay in touch with Paul (Zodiac) via mugen, because she couldn't "control" him either. Or she's that shallow, either way.

The rest of you (eggs, Gagh, cow, etc) know exactly what I'm talking about. Not that it means a fucking fig, but it makes sense why places like Corpse continue to evolve, while this one stagnates.

Go figure.

weak

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

Go figure.

Actually, I don't have fucking clue what you are on about. I have never been part of the Inner Jerk Circle, because mm has never trusted me, and I have certainly never wanted to be part of it. I haven't played board politics for a long time, and have zero interest in it.

Or has my near-absence passed your sad, ageing conspiracy-theory cloth-eared mutton-brained mind by?

Shouldn't you be leaving now?

Alyssum

Actually, I don't have fucking clue what you are on about. I have never been part of the Inner Jerk Circle, because mm has never trusted me, and I have certainly never wanted to be part of it. I haven't played board politics for a long time, and have zero interest in it.

Or has my near-absence passed your sad, ageing conspiracy-theory cloth-eared mutton-brained mind by?

Shouldn't you be leaving now?

No, since you still haven't figured out this flea-bag of a troll you're so wrapped up in, shall I 'splain it to you Lucy?

Jesus but you're a fucking moron. Fuck off.