The new girl on Countdown is getting fitter

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DON'T THINK I haven't noticed.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought she was quite good last time I watched it. I don't bother with it very often, though. For some reason, even though I have a pretty good vocabulary, I can never get better than a 5 letter word.

CaptainWacky

I don't usually watch but I saw a bit today and she was wearing a nice dress. Cute ass.

CaptainWacky

The perverts of YouTube come through agian (though I couldn't find today's yet)!

[YOUTUBEHD]zK3i850L4MI[/YOUTUBEHD]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've got a good six and a dodgy seven.

I could've got more, but her shiny forehead was distracting.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Is that like Wheel of Fortune?

CaptainWacky

Not really.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's more like Scrabble. Two contestants are competing to find the longest word in those random letters in a 30 second time limit. There's also a numbers game, which I can't really explain. It all sounds really dull on paper, but it's actually quite a gentle daytime show for old people and students.

CaptainWacky

And the unexmployable.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And the "people" on benefits. But they don't really play along, they just loll about on a sofa with a can of cider balanced on their genitals, drooling and half-heartedly singing along to the theme tune, occasionally breaking into bouts of sobriety for long enough to enquire to an empty room "where've that Caroooool Borvramah gone?"

CaptainWacky

How did you know Lisa and David watch?

CaptainWacky

Remember when Des Lynam hosted Countdown for a few days and he was shit?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Actually, I think he hosted it for a couple of years, or maybe it only felt like it.

CaptainWacky

all units of time are the same

I am Dan Brown

Don't believe a word they say
Des lynam has such a big head that I suspect him of storing data in it for the illuminati, or Wal*Mart - I am confused which one today.

CaptainWacky

Interesting, the letters on Countdown spelled the word "DNAGREEN" which is a bit like "DAN BROWN" only with "GREEN" INSTEAD OF "BROWN..." Is there some secret regarding DNA?

CaptainWacky

One from the top...

...five from the BOTTOM, please.