Elnidfse

k?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What tweaks?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
:flush::flush::flush::flush:
if you could put the lid down, that would be something.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I always put the lid down. It's so big I can't always lift, so sometimes I sit too.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Who needs Karma and accurate Post Counts when you have all these great new tweaks.....

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'll ask again. What tweaks?

No arcade, no karma, no shoutbox. Tweaking is supposed to improve things. Ain't seeing it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll ask again. What tweaks?

No arcade, no karma, no shoutbox. Tweaking is supposed to improve things. Ain't seeing it.
It was actually a major software upgrade, most of the improvements are behind the scenss. The arcade will be added back soon. Karma is a work in progress, in the meantime people can still leave comments. The shoutbox? RIP.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Are you retarded? I said VALHALLA

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's always ezboards.

Elnidfse

There's always ezboards.

While I do care and acknowledge your suggestion of the use and general selection of fun making with an ezboard. I regret to inform you that I do not think that such an act is a wise decision. You see, ezboards are the cesspool of the internet and its use is the only thing that keeps the boards of actuality from being flooded by the imbeciles of retard nationality. Be that as it is, I suggest you cease and desist of this flim flammery that comes and manifests itself as a mockery of the "ezboards".