The Offical "I Want To Masterbate Mutant Hitler" Contest

Mutant Hitler

Don;t deny it ladies. You want to grab my wand of love and make it ooze love goo. Oh yes. Reach deep int othose Pampers and pull my ABy wand of love and make it hose you down with white rain.

Tell me how you would spank that monkey and make it gush seminal fluids like Old Faithful. Describe to me your technique.

Don't leave anything out, ladies. Tell me how you would reach into my crib, grab that weasel from my Pampers, and make my pony neigh in ecstasy. Describe the wonder of seeing it drip from my Winnie the Pooh mobile, as it drips, drips into copious pools of stagnant seminal fluid.

And then you can change me, dear ladies. Take those semen stained Pampers off, wipe me down with baby wipes, apply Desitin to my ass and diaper me up again. OOOOh, you know you want to....

The best one who makes me hawt and bothered will get the privledge of pleasuring the King of Kings.

Mutant Hitler

The Dork Lord said:

Well, of course. I would hope so. Im not gay, dude.

Come on ladies. I am laying in my crib with my stuffed Winnie the Pooh, dreaming of your sweet touch. Don't fight, ladies!

Mutant Hitler

The Dork Lord said:
Borderline pedophile isn't any better...

ummm..I gotta call you on this Dork Lord. In all seriousness, Infantalism isn't about sex with children. Pedophiles are attracted to children, period.

Infantalism is about being treated like an infant or toddler. Big difference. Now you can see why I don't like Norms. There filled with prejudice and they make assumptions based on their little minds.

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
Mutant Hitler said:
ummm..I gotta call you on this Dork Lord. In all seriousness, Infantalism isn't about sex with children. Pedophiles are attracted to children, period.

Infantalism is about being treated like an infant or toddler. Big difference.

You seem to have studied the subject in some detail.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Just thought I'd help the ladies out a bit and give them something to assist them in handling his "wand".

TWEEZER.JPG

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Mutant Hitler said:

Infantalism is about being treated like an infant or toddler. Big difference. Now you can see why I don't like Norms. There filled with prejudice and they make assumptions based on their little minds.

Keep calling me normal, fuckface; see where that gets you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I forgot that MH was a Bowel Movement dual.

Thanks for the bump.