The Panic Of The Elites (And Their Cattle)

The Question

Eternal
...is truly delightful to behold.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm a little nervous. Because when I heard Hillary was running for Senator...of NEW YORK, I thought " :lol: There's NO way they'll elect her. She doesn't even live there. She's a reverse carpetbagger." And I was completely wrong. In 2012 I thought there was no way Obama would get reelected. No president has ever been reelected with such a consistently terrible economy, while the rest of the world is falling apart and our ambassador was murdered in a country we helped create (with signs of a cover-up already starting to unfold). I was wrong then too.

That said, it's a bit like in some mythology, where the hero catches a shapeshifter and it keeps changing into increasingly horrible forms in an attempt to make him let go. If Trump can just hold on for a few more days, he may be able to choke it out.

The Question

Eternal
Funny thing about NY is, JFK Jr. had the race in the bag. Y'know, until his plane crashed and burned a few days before the election. Mightily convenient, that, eh?

The Question

Eternal
Ah, if only they were blind, though, eh? Wouldn't that make it so much easier? Wouldn't have to keep reading about electoral fraud in Ohio, Colorado, Virginia... they'd just do what the Hilldebeezt wants.

The Question

Eternal

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I've had a wonderful time trolling my libbie friends on FB and other places this past few months.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Double post.