tHE pLANNER

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I'm getting married. Sooner rather than later. It is possible we will be married before we live together.

I need help, we went looking for wedding planner books today but the selection was terrible. Is there a better option? I'm going to look for one online as soon as my Dad calls me back.

Do I need to reset my TK boundaries? I don't know.

I joked with him about inviting all of you, and he seemed to think that none of you believe my posts anyways. Hm. What do you think, Love Child?

Gonad

The wedding will be in CA; then a big reception in MI. The family members I have told have so far all been shocked.

Gonad

I wonder how difficult it will be to plan a wedding for a state I don't even live in.

I wonder if we'll be living together by the time we get married. :shrug:

Gonad

Thanks!

OMFG HOW AM I GOING TO FIGURE THIS OUT

We're both very laid-back, but we need to do this before my grandparents die (they're 89 and 90 and getting ever-frailer), and for various long-story reasons my whole family MUST be able to attend, so we're going to have it in SoCal as close to where my grandparents live as we can get, and ASAP.

Gonad

I just checked out where they live, and I would like to call and ask questions, but first I'm waiting for my Dad to call me back so I can let him know and then I need to call my fiance (omfg) and check and see if he really needs to have it in a church or if he really only cares about the presence of an actual organ for the music.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Congrats, Gonad! Let us know where you're registered!

Gonad

Thank you. I have a lead on a place. I think this will be difficult to plan from so far away, but I'm hoping we can keep the list under 50 people; then it will be easy.

It'll probably be between 50 and 100. I have 21 "musts" on my list. I'm hoping that since it's so far away I can invite lots of people that won't make it. I should make it in the middle of the week to make it even more inconvenient.

Gonad

lololol I can think of some very funny posts to make but they're so awful I don't know.

Gonad

No, I don't have a ring. We're supposed to go ring-shopping in about a month. We're also supposed to go looking for a place to live together in about a month. I don't feel rushed for time on either of those tasks, but we do need to get married before my grandparents die (they're not sick but they are very old and very frail) so I am planning this ASAP. I think it would be funny if we got married and were still not living together. Maybe I'd finally get a key to the place.

Gonad

I'm not at all scared or anxious about getting married, but I am a little nervous about living together. He's never spent the night at my place. In fact, he's only been inside once. Five minutes back in May 2006. It was really clean and everything, we just don't hang out here.

Gonad

His family is very excited because he is an only child and since he's in his mid-thirties and never been married they were starting to think he was a confirmed bachelor.

Love Child

One Love
I am just so shocked and amazed and happy for you! I also want details, but hopefully we get to chat sometime soon!

Gonad

hearts and cuddlebugs I'm feeling froofy.

ognad1.jpg

No joke this picture just came into my possession last night.

Love Child

One Love
Shoot, now you are going to make me mess up-you are good gonad! Really observant! I should not be surprised.
I think the city name was Ramstein, the hospital Landstuhl-I always get them mixed up. Anyway, it was on the military base.
I was born abroad.