tHE pLANNER

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Love Child said:
Shoot, now you are going to make me mess up-you are good gonad! Really observant! I should not be surprised.
I think the city name was Ramstein, the hospital Landstuhl-I always get them mixed up. Anyway, it was on the military base.
I was born abroad.

Me too, in Landstuhl. You're the second person (besides myself) I've met that was born there. How long did you live there? I moved to the US in 1983.

Love Child

One Love
What?! You were born in Germany?! If I tell you the years, it would really give away my age! LOL! But I was in the US by 83.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Of course, all of my friends and his friends don't know if they can afford to travel and stay in SoCal (sigh.) What they don't know yet (and won't until I nail down a date) is that I have the perfect accomodations in mind. 2-bedroom suites, 1400 sq. ft., with two master baths and a full kitchen; can hold up to six guests per suite. $299 per night. Why, if they are willing to bunk six to a suite it will be a quite reasonable $50/night, with full kitchen including dishes, silverware, etc, and a washer/dryer. Normally I'd think this is too good to be true, but I've actually stayed in these suites and they are that awesome. 1400 sq ft. That is great. I had to go online just now to confirm the pricing, as I thought it might have increased in the last few years.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Congrats, Gonad :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gonad said:
The wedding will be in CA; then a big reception in MI. The family members I have told have so far all been shocked.

I can come to Michigan for the reception.

Do I get to watch you get ready?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
!

Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
Are you marrying Tyrant?

shock.jpg