The Rock to host WrestleMania

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FINALLY.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Ah, the rumour was true. I hope he gets involved physically. Maybe just beating Cena up for about an hour will prove to be completely watchable.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Will he ask us if we can smell what he's cooking???

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]5webrAZSBhY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]2la5lDZLa5U[/YOUTUBE]

His return was so awesome that it made the picture flip, apparently.

CaptainWacky

lol, watch the second one, he's already verbally destroyed Cena.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He's got to be around 30-40 pounds down from his fighting weight at least, but he's still amazingly ripped. The guy could probably walk straight back into the ring and go better than more than half the roster if he wanted too. He made the right decision - the odd return like this works better, to be honest.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LOL@Justin Bieber. A kid who's credence amongst the average wrestling mark must be as close to a 36 month Cena title run.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I watched this last night and decided not to post the news here since I knew Wacky would anyway. WrestleMania should own now, it's been a long time coming and you've got to respect the fact that he hasn't ruined it in previous years by doing loads of cheap and pointless appearances.

What the hell does he mean by he's "never leaving again" though?! CLEARLY he's not coming back to WWE on a full time, or even part time, wrestling capacity so I don't understand why he said that.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The only way they could fuck this up is if the Anonymous GM turns out to be Triple H.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
As much as an idiot as Cole's 'character' is, even he nearly laughed with the 'Drunk Hobbit' insult.

CaptainWacky

I guess by "never leave again" he means he's just going to keep making occasional tv appearances like he was doing back in like 2004 after he'd stopped wrestling...apparently his contract ran out that time because Vince just completely forgot to renew it, which is pretty crazy.

As for doing another match, he's said he won't, but if they drive a truck of money up to his house I could see him doing at least one...it would be a more satisfying way to pay off this Cena thing (which has been going on for years since Cena started trashing him to the press to try to get noticed). Then again he tore his achilles tendon making some movie a while ago and I remember reading at the time that it would rule out any return to the ring, but plrenty of wrestlers have come back from such injuries (Austin breaking his neck sixteen times.)

So, in short, who knows!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson is most likely the best thing that ever happened to WWF since Hulk Hogan arrived. I am SO GLAD his career took off in a good and positive direction!

:techman:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'd rather have my ballsack dipped in hot tar than watch pro wrestling.

You must have a heart of stone not to enjoy Luchadors and midgets wrestle. That shit is hilarious.

OTOH, WWE wrestling sucks and was more enjoyable to watch when it was the WWF and before its merger with the WCW.

CaptainWacky

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I had a dream about Wrestlemania last night...

CaptainWacky

Were you in the main event?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Did you have Christina Hendricks in a Sharpshooter, or am I just fanstasising again?

CaptainWacky

MORENA BACCARIN SAYS RING THE BELL, WHAT THE HELL!