The Smiley Devil & it's Plague of Carnage:)

Aquehonga

Un Banned
:rockon:

I'm loathsome & a disease upon The Internets.

Revenge is mine so sayeth the Lord:jesus:

Have a :cookie; :day; every one:D

Do avoid :cosmic; :drama;

Don't get :ccg;

:eek:k;;phpquestion:

I AM NOT A NICE PERSON. NEVER HAVE BEEN. NEVER WILL BE.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Nobody expects anyone around here to be nice.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Do you ever suspect some of the people playing nice around here aren't really sincere?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Concerned, no. Considering the nature of the board, I don't trust anyone enough to assume any good natured-ness is anything but part of a gimmick.

In the two and a half years I've been here, I've seen plenty of Badlanders 'befriend' each other only to use the gained trust and info gathered against each other. I'd only be concerned if I put myself in a position where someone could betray me in such a matter.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Concerned, no. Considering the nature of the board, I don't trust anyone enough to assume any good natured-ness is anything but part of a gimmick.

In the two and a half years I've been here, I've seen plenty of Badlanders 'befriend' each other only to use the gained trust and info gathered against each other. I'd only be concerned if I put myself in a position where someone could betray me in such a matter.

It's an interesting and valid perspective, considering what I've seen on my end, since I'm not much of a Badlander or a MineFielder in any real sense. I've met a good handful of people from this board (most also hailing from Lonaf), and yeah, there is a certain amount of trust that needs to happen for a meet up to occur. I know some information that frankly I won't share, even as part of a troll, because no one needs to know it. Would they extend the same courtesy? Well, so far they have -- and it's been almost two years since I've met most of you trolls in person.

The resulting meltdowns from the Badlanders in specific is interesting, because I know them in real life. Two showed up at my door on a road trip, and we bs'ed for a while with another member here who I've known (in RL) for 16, 17? years (fuck, it's been that long?). Those two had a falling out shortly after they left my place. One of them also had a nasty cross-board meltdown involving two others I met, and the strange thing is I'm still on good terms (more or less) with every single person involved in this, yet they'd probably be at each others' throats if in person.

Go figure.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
The resulting meltdowns from the Badlanders in specific is interesting, because I know them in real life. Two showed up at my door on a road trip, and we bs'ed for a while with another member here who I've known (in RL) for 16, 17? years (fuck, it's been that long?). Those two had a falling out shortly after they left my place. One of them also had a nasty cross-board meltdown involving two others I met, and the strange thing is I'm still on good terms (more or less) with every single person involved in this, yet they'd probably be at each others' throats if in person.

Go figure.

Huh? Which peeps are you talking about, nig-nog?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's still really creepy to me, for some reason.