The Truth About Ange!!!

Ange

Banned
To start with I told everybody I was on SFN and got baned and that my Fathers name was Earl And gave everybody the BB. I used this name at SFN and let others use it there. but only me(Ange) has used it here or elsewhere. You act like it was found out when I told you of the boards and posted links. as for my Facebook. I got 400 friends there, 96 albums of pictures and over 100 videos of parties. I got a new video of my 26 birthday party last night. Also for those who never managed to check out my facebook before I closed it. Too bad, you missed Ange wining a wet Tshirt contest. If I had wanted to deceive people here I coul registered d have registered using any name and never told anybody about any boards or about my father. I am a girl, and today is my 26th birthday. I am here to stay and soon will start bring friends from the BB's and some in real life. Sorry to have to tell the lames and losers like Jack who hate most women because they are scared of them. As for Laktar and Willis and a few others, my facebook was private and how you accessed it is not funny. anyway it is super closed for you guys now. I hope you saw enough to have you masturbating every time you see my name. 2 Virgins still living at home.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
baned?

Ange

Banned
So you sit home as always on a friday night, waiting for Ange to come home and post. you are my very own spell-checker. no misspelled word will get past Jack

jack

I was just asking what you meant. Jesus you're pretty defensive this morning.

Run out of lube or something during the party?

jack

And it isn't Friday night, silly. I'm having my coffee after the .5 of my weekly 3.5, enjoying a rather pleasant, rainy day off.

I see you're running around your apartment at 5 am. Having trouble sleeping?

Ange

Banned
Too many anti-depressants with her vodka then.

Originally Posted by starguard View Post
Looks like she's got this little bb pretty beat. You all need to get lives outside this little chat room. Try not being so obsessed with Ange; you think about her 24/7.

All hail Queen Ange of Angeville!

Ange

Banned
And it isn't Friday night, silly. I'm having my coffee after the .5 of my weekly 3.5, enjoying a rather pleasant, rainy day off.

I see you're running around your apartment at 5 am. Having trouble sleeping?
Nope up all night and just got home. I can go rwo days without sleep

I am on one of two vacations for a week. counting my off days, I will have about ten straight. Back to work in 8 days. I was going to fly down to my friends summer house in Costa Rica but have too much to do here.

It is a condo that I share with a nurse I work with. she is only 24 and starting out.

jack

Shut up, retard. No one cares about your fake life.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Originally Posted by starguard View Post
Looks like she's got this little bb pretty beat. You all need to get lives outside this little chat room. Try not being so obsessed with Ange; you think about her 24/7.

All hail Queen Ange of Angeville!

Need some cream for that butthurt poopbutt?

aeommai

cookie?
did someone post "ange's" facebook?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
there was a dead link once.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
A dead link with a whooping 400 friends. That page is so exclusive, it doesn't ever exist.

Ange

Banned
did someone post "ange's" facebook?
no, but some got on even though it was private. I just posted two more vids from last night dancing as usual. I guessmy birthday weekend is down to one day. I thought I was going to Costa Rica for a week, but I guess I am stuck here for my whole vacation, that sucks. I love the costa rican clubs. so much fun there and very safe too.

Ange

Banned
no one got through the link was dead before I posted it, it was a bluff which he fell for.....
Not true, I got emailed pics, I guess you missed out.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
ange how many hrs a week do you work ?

I'm guessing 20 or less. She's here replying to every single one of jack's thread and then claiming jack is wasting his life here but she isn't. She's here more often than jack.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
400 friends doesn't mean you're popular, it means you're easy.