The Walking Dead season 10

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yes The Walking Dead is still on.

Yes I'm aware that I'm the only one left watching it.

Yes I know you won't believe me when I say the second half of season 9 was actually good and worth watching, and was better than the final season of Game of Thrones that was on at the same time (actually you probably will believe the GOT part.)

Anyway I'm going to watch it.

CaptainWacky

Lydia's actress is good. I liked when she cut up the squirrel in front of the jerks.

CaptainWacky

The Negan fanboy character was really annoying.

CaptainWacky

Why not try having a zombie bite it off.

CaptainWacky

The TWIST ENDING was pretty good.

Dershocka

dershocka
Michonne: Sorry kids, I know there's a horde led by corpse face wearing assholes breathing down ya neck, BUT MOMMA'S MISSING THAT RICK DICK!

Eugene: We are surrounded by a horde of thousands but I gotta save my radio! I MIGHT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Carol: If I get everyone killed in my attempt to avenge one kid, totally worth it.

WTF happened to this show?

The Question

Eternal
This is what happens when a tv show doesn’t die when it’s supposed to. Rename it, “The Airing Dead.”

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Michonne: Sorry kids, I know there's a horde led by corpse face wearing assholes breathing down ya neck, BUT MOMMA'S MISSING THAT RICK DICK!

Eugene: We are surrounded by a horde of thousands but I gotta save my radio! I MIGHT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Carol: If I get everyone killed in my attempt to avenge one kid, totally worth it.

WTF happened to this show?
It now more accurately reflects what is happening in the real world with people acting stupider because of the coronavirus.

CaptainWacky

I guess Michonne will be in the Rick Grimes tv movie, if that is even still happening and if literally anyone cares by the time it comes out.

Chuckles51

I gave up on the show when they added an extra 30 minutes to the finale and then brought negan out at 10 minutes to the end. To much promise and to little delivery.

CaptainWacky

Well they don't really have a choice as the finale wasn't finished before the virus hit.

CaptainWacky

It was filmed, they just couldn't finish post production.

CaptainWacky

So the finale is finally on tonight, but then there's going to be another six episodes (at some point? Not next week?) which are all season ten as well. THEN season 11 starts sometime next year and the show finally ends forever, except theres going to be a Carol and Daryl spinoff, plus there's a new Young Adult spinoff starting today and I'm not stupid enough to watch that OKAY.

Basically it'll never end.

Chuckles51

I got sucked into watching the earlier seasons on Pluto tv, the rot started setting in when they ruined Andrea’s character and then killed her off. By the time they got around to introducing negan I had lost interest. And I gave up on fear the walking dead after the first season finale!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I watched the free preview because I have AMC stream for a month. While I was happy to see the old characters that survived, it reminded me of how lost disintegrated. Just seemed aimless and directionless.

Good luck to them all.