The Yoko of Troll Kingdom

Friday

Bazinga!
Why, simply because Cacophony knows one of the TK admins in the biblical sense, does she get to exude so much influence over the board?

She helps with the TK magazine, and gosh knows what else she has access to "behind the scenes".

Other, more established members, such as I, have squat to show for their YEARS of devoted posting and stuff.

Have we learned NOTHING from history? Do we want to spend the next four decades wishing for a TK reunion with former TK members that Yok, er, Cacophony has torn asunder?

I demand that the unholy union between GTC and Cacophony be forever banned from the adminCP of Troll Kingdom!

NO MORE YOKO! NO MORE YOKO!

(Not really. I'm just slightly buzzed on wine that I'm told is "cheap shit", watching Woodstock on VH1 Classics, and made a funny connection between the Beatles and our funny and smart Cacophony. No harm meant. Carry on, my TK compatriots). :)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
:D

Cacophony

I actually just considered changing my avatar to Yoko (even though I hate her for taking John from the Beatles!!), but I don't think I could give up my bird :p

Friday

Bazinga!
LOL You should change it, just for tonight. That would be a hoot! :D

Cacophony

Noo... I just realized that she is really, really ugly...

:p

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
who?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I actually just considered changing my avatar to Yoko (even though I hate her for taking John from the Beatles!!), but I don't think I could give up my bird :p

Why would you say something ridiculous and ignorant like that? George said she gave the Beatles "vibes" I should have beat the fucking shit right out of him, him with his fucking "Hare Krishna".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought Paul and Linda broke them up, because they wanted the band to switch to Linda's accountant and they didn't. Or something.

Maybe they all DIED on TORCHWOOD and then came back as THE SEX PISTOLS.

Cacophony

Yeah, shortening that name isn't really going to work is it? Cac, Cacky - it's all slang for naff / shitty / crap etc.

Is it really?

I didn't know that.

Cacophony

Why would you say something ridiculous and ignorant like that? George said she gave the Beatles "vibes" I should have beat the fucking shit right out of him, him with his fucking "Hare Krishna".

Oh, I blame Linda, too.

The Beatles together were better than their respective parts' careers.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I blame John, Paul, Ringo, and George.

Friday

Bazinga!
Oh, I blame Linda, too.

The Beatles together were better than their respective parts' careers.
Paul seemed to do alright with Wings. And his classical stuff.

Of course, I'm in the mood to listen to some Wings now...but can't.

Sigh.