The You tag has some benefits.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Whenever a n00b comes in and doesn't react to the half-a-dozen threads with the tag, we know it's a dual.

FLUSHED.

If they react, they're pwned, and if they don't react, they're pwned. Genius!

VKD

Banned
If they react, they're pwned, and if they don't react, they're pwned. Genius!

yep. It's takes skill and practice not to be pwned around here. You Dancers really need to work harder at it, because every post you make pwns you further.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
And I wouldn't rely on Dick for pointers, either. Pwned has been stamped on his forehead so many times you can see his skull.

VKD

Banned
I thought you had left to go and play with your grandchildren on the lakes or something equally dubious?

welcome back old man - I guess you couldn't resist stalking me. Pwned.

:bigass:

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I hate that show :(

It's creepy as all living fuck.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
That kid is kinda cute. I think the color choices in his wardrobe really compliment his skin tone and hair.

Elnidfse

OMG Elnidfse is so fuckin stupid!

While I am proud of you to understand my unatural large shining object that calls forth to me all of the free sex that I would wish. You shouldn't so proudly announce to the world of my sexual relationships and you should no use such language to identify your own mother.

That was a long and drawn out "your mom joke"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hi Elfy!

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Elnidsfe said:
J&L Massacres said:
OMG Lilac is so fuckin stupid!
While I am proud of you to understand my unatural large shining object that calls forth to me all of the free sex that I would wish. You shouldn't so proudly announce to the world of my sexual relationships and you should no use such language to identify your own mother.
That was a long and drawn out "your mom joke"
LMAO. Pwned.