THERE IS NO TRUE BLOOD TONIGHT

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Now there is Boardwalk Empire. But I fear others here may not give it a try since it's not sci-fi/fantasy.

[YOUTUBEHD]uqS58Y3kcOY[/YOUTUBEHD]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was thinking about watching that. I can't decide if I think it's interesting or not.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you are going to try it, tonight is the night to do it. All the other networks are premiering their new seasons next Sunday so there's nothing else on tonight.

That is, unless you're a Great Food Truck Race fan and have been watching the marathon leading up to the season finale. (I'm not)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I haven't been watching the food truck thing. I don't like the Food Network's reality competitions very much, so I usually avoid them. I will give Boardwalk Empire a shot!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd watch that exact show if it was set in the future and had robots.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
All I have to say about Boardwalk Empire is that Steve Buscemi is a mob boss and the first episode was directed by Scorsese.

Someone basically said it's Mad Men meets Sopranos. What's not to like?

For those who like fun hats, I'm sure there will be a lot.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I liked it when Bill did his "if you harm Shookeh, ah WILL kill you!" line yet again.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I've just realized that there is a distinct lack of hats in True Blood. There was that one cowboy vampire, but other than that, no hats. True Blood needs more hats.