Think I'll change my web address to "notFUCKINGpsychic.com"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
But some clients will still think I can produce photorealistic images based on their unexpressed ideas. GGRRRRAAR

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Good thinking!

whisky, I'd like six high quality images of the object, person or location I'm thinking abooouuuuuutttt... NOW.

And I'll need them in 3 minutes as I'm about to go into a meeting.

whisky

Boobie inspector
770.imgcache.jpg

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You have the makings of a very successful graphic designer!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sorry, I didn't have much time to reply properly earlier, I was ambiguously busy. Some feedback:

I LOVE them ALL!

Just a few changes and then we'll be all set.

I'd like images 3 and 4 swapped around. The tea should come after the number crunching. Image is very important and we don't want to look like slackers or fools.

Could you tell me what number 5 is? I don't recall our discussion on number 5.

I think it would be better if there were 8 images, but keep three on each row and two on each column, as you have here. I'll have a think about what images 7 and 8 should be. If I can't come up with anything we'll just go back to six images even though you did loads of working changing everything.

I know we agreed on the droid being R2, but I've just noticed our competitors are using C3PO and we want to look distinctive and professional, so I think we'll use C3PO too. Their financial success is surely attributable to a single, barely noticeable image on the "about us" page of their website, and we'd like to be successful one day too.

Ok, other than that, everything's great. Good job! I'll need these changes complete by Monday, so you might have to work over the weekend while I sit in my garden enjoying the good weather you might have been distantly aware we were having as you stared at a computer screen over the last week.

Bob, CEO.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Draw me an army worthy of Mordor.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sorry, I didn't have much time to reply properly earlier, I was ambiguously busy. Some feedback:

I LOVE them ALL!

Just a few changes and then we'll be all set.

I'd like images 3 and 4 swapped around. The tea should come after the number crunching. Image is very important and we don't want to look like slackers or fools.

Could you tell me what number 5 is? I don't recall our discussion on number 5.

I think it would be better if there were 8 images, but keep three on each row and two on each column, as you have here. I'll have a think about what images 7 and 8 should be. If I can't come up with anything we'll just go back to six images even though you did loads of working changing everything.

I know we agreed on the droid being R2, but I've just noticed our competitors are using C3PO and we want to look distinctive and professional, so I think we'll use C3PO too. Their financial success is surely attributable to a single, barely noticeable image on the "about us" page of their website, and we'd like to be successful one day too.

Ok, other than that, everything's great. Good job! I'll need these changes complete by Monday, so you might have to work over the weekend while I sit in my garden enjoying the good weather you might have been distantly aware we were having as you stared at a computer screen over the last week.

Bob, CEO.
Welcome to my life for the past 20 years. Let's coordinate our outfits for the suicide pact.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Dads army, a british show from the 70s repeated infinintly over here.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I wish I had posted "don't tell him, Pike" after Dr_Dave's post.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Surprisingly it is, for a show almost 40 years old where the entire cast with less than a handful of exceptions are all dead now, even a repeat that has been shown endlessly still fetches a few laughs.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
7am... FUDDLEMIFF'S HOUSE - BEDROOM - INTERIOR

THE PHONE IS RINGING

Fuddlemiff: Uh.. hello?

Client: Hi Fuddle, I don't know if you got my email last night, I'm sorry I sent it so late, but do you have the images ready?

Fuddlemiff: Images... but. The ones... Wasn't the deadline Tuesday?

Client: I sent you an email, did you read the email?

FUDDLEMIFF SWITCHES ON COMPUTER

Fuddlemiff: Er... well you sent me an email in the afternoon saying everything was great... do you mean that email?

Client: No, I sent you another email. Do you have the images ready? Did you make the changes I listed?

FUDDLEMIFF LOGS IN TO EMAIL...

Fuddlemiff: You sent this at 11pm.

Client: That's right. Did you read it?

Fuddlemiff: Well... No.

Client: Did you make the changes I listed?

Fuddlemiff_EXASPERATED: ... no. I didn't read the email. I didn't know there was an email. You sent this at 11pm. And the deadline was Tuesday.

Client: No, we'll need the images by 10:30am.

Fuddlemiffed: Todaaaay?

Client: Yes, of course.

Fuddlemwikjwqhnfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"WQETSRTHDJYFKUGLOIGOIURYAWETRFGITEYIUO