This has gone on long enough: It's time for a rebellion.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The Troll Liberation Front (TLF) has started a revolt against the monarchy. We intend to free all of trollkind from the autocratic dictatorship of Queen Manners and restore the republican karma system. Join the rebellion now and you will secure a position of authority in the new Republic of Trolls (RoT) that we will establish once the tyrants are gone!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How 2002.

MORBO

PAGE MORBO WHEN THE REVOLUTION IS COMPLETE AS MORBO WILL BE OTHERWISE PREOCCUPIED.

MORBO DOESN'T WANT TO MISS MORBO'S "STORIES."

VKD

Banned
I'll join your revolution, Dual!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Great Val, you can be the supreme allied commander of the revolutionary armies.

Dual said:
The Troll Liberation Front (TLF) has started a revolt against the monarchy. We intend to free all of trollkind from the autocratic dictatorship of Queen Manners and restore the republican karma system. Join the rebellion now and you will secure a position of authority in the new Republic of Trolls (RoT) that we will establish once the tyrants are gone!
Why don't you just start your own board and invite people to post there?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
falconarg said:
i lose all respect to u trolls,i cant believe u bitch about karma

Shut up, pussy. You know less than nothing. Brillohead brought me here too, so don't think you're so fucking above it all.

Dipshit.

Dual said:
We will not flee to foreign lands! These lands are ours!
Yeah... also, if you started your own board, you'd probably get a lot of people complaining to you about the way you run it, and you probably don't want to have to deal with that.