Though the tyranny of Hitler has risen again...

Captain America

Sentinel of Liberty
...so too has the Sentinel of Liberty.

Mutant Hitler, there is no one else more qualified to take you down.

Let's end this, fiend.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut the fuck up, moron.

Captain America

Sentinel of Liberty
Why don't you take your own advice, son?

Surely you have nothing of depth to contribute. You're probably just a wage slave who lives for the strike of the clock, so you can go get drunk and have sloppy awkward sex with your girlfriend of the week before passing out in front of the idiot box.

You're moron America, you're the soft spot under the arm of the USA, and either you shut your trap and get in line or you're out of here.

That clear enough for you, boy?

jack

TL:DR

Captain America

Sentinel of Liberty
How significant. You negged me.

Feel better about your ineffectual little limp-dicked life? Feel like maybe now, after doing that to me, you're somehow closer to being the man you'll really never be?

If so, it's small consolation. You're going to be one of the idiot drones who will be instrumental in crippling this proud nation when the disease it's currently infected with hits its zenith.

But you will be expunged.

Don't forget it.

Werewolf GL

Captain America said:

Feel better about your ineffectual little limp-dicked life? Feel like maybe now, after doing that to me, you're somehow closer to being the man you'll really never be?

If so, it's small consolation. You're going to be one of the idiot drones who will be instrumental in crippling this proud nation when the disease it's currently infected with hits its zenith.

Don't forget it.

That's no way for a hero to talk!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I miss Steve Rogers. :(

jack

Captain America said:

Don't forget it.

No, all negging did was point out how ridiculous you sound.

Still sound, my bad. I'll kick your ass if you like, just stick around. But just remember, you're the one in the tights with the shield :bigass:

jack

And trust me, I'm no drone.

I am unique.

jack

Kerb Crawler said:
I miss Steve Rogers. :(

Man, I just picked up large dinero for those variant 25's I slabbed.

Captain America

Sentinel of Liberty
Profiting off of a great man's death?

Typical of a bottom-feeder like yourself, jack.

And I miss Steve Rogers, too.

That's why I took over. I'm doing my best to pay him back for all he taught me when I was Bucky.