time to dance!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
LOL - in Canada the band is called The English Beat.....[AKA The Beat in the UK....]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
*dances with Curiousa2z*

*jazz hands*

How ya been, girly girl?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
hey sweetie!
on the whole, things are pretty darn good, I must say..going to a music festival this weekend; ..some new bands to hear, some old favourites to enjoy again..what I like is the variety - there's a Kentucky bluegrass group that I love and didnt get a CD of last time as they sold out; also there's a UK band that has been around for decades that sing wonderful old songs; there's going to be a West African group that will be teaching a dance workshop I'm volunteering at - hopefully I wont trip over my feet!
summer's flying by. How about you?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*dances, wears cool shades*

[YOUTUBE]IarQsEd0mLg[/YOUTUBE]

My personal favorite of theirs...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
hey sweetie!
on the whole, things are pretty darn good, I must say..going to a music festival this weekend; ..some new bands to hear, some old favourites to enjoy again..what I like is the variety - there's a Kentucky bluegrass group that I love and didnt get a CD of last time as they sold out; also there's a UK band that has been around for decades that sing wonderful old songs; there's going to be a West African group that will be teaching a dance workshop I'm volunteering at - hopefully I wont trip over my feet!
summer's flying by. How about you?

sounds like so much fun! You'll do fine. You have a rhythmic soul. If you misstep, it was on purpose.

Our temps are finally falling a little bit - only 102 today. Hoping it hurries up and cools down because the outdoor live music season at the venue downtown starts up again in a few weeks. One of my favorite local bands is playing there soon too. Not trying to wish my life away but looking forward to those cooler days of autumn.