Time to pick the new QoTW Wacky...

Ishcabittle

[ame=http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1633187&postcount=2]must. be. qotw.[/ame]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I have no ideas. If I see something I'll suggest it, if not just use that one.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Is that my job now????!!!???

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
So the blood is the human for without the blood there is no human. The engine is the car because according to you there is no car without the engine.

This one should make take top honours.

CaptainWacky

Something from that shadow in space thread should get it.

(I can't find a specific one, if someone wants to go ahead and change it then do!)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Something from that shadow in space thread should get it.

(I can't find a specific one, if someone wants to go ahead and change it then do!)

Yes, please. Use my PWNage of everyone in that thread as an QOTW, that everyone may learn how a true troll works. Don't forget the 'Windows 7' troll too.

I am willing to head up classrooms for 'How To Troll The Fuck Out Of Dumb Shits At TK', if you would like.

CaptainWacky

1) Act like a retard.
2) Wait for people to call you a retard.
3) Claim victory.
4) Profit.

Something like that?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Conchaga nominates this, and so do I: [ame="http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1634636&postcount=3"]Troll Kingdom - View Single Post - Gagh, Ringling Bros is trying to contact you.[/ame]

CaptainWacky

The problem I suppose is if it works out of the context of the thread, I suppose. But fuck it, it's too hard to find the perfect QOTW.

I hope your circus burns down, and kills everyone inside.
- Dershocka

That's my "official" pick, Hambil.

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
1) Act like a retard.
2) Wait for people to call you a retard.
3) Claim victory.
4) Profit.

Something like that?

BINGO! I do believe this is called 'trolling'.

So your true colors come out, I see. It is clear to me, the great SAINTLUCIFER, that you are nothing but a pale reflection of the greatness that is I.

I have utterly DESTROYED and PWNED you, BLOODLESS. You have been reduced to sniveling and sucking the collective cocks of the degenerates of TURDKINGDOM. But this is understandable. When facing the greatness that is I, how else can you react? I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are nothing more than a FRAUD, an account stolen from me by the likes of SNOOP over a mere cyber blow-job. A pity SNOOP was not willing to meet you in person, yes? Perhaps SNOOP did have the good sense of not wanting to see your VD-ridden hag body in person.

Even now the likes of BICKENHAG and MALUCKY follow you about to dismiss you, convinced by my irrefutable arguments that you nothing more than a fraud. Truly, I am great.

A pity that your LILAC account was banned, yes? Then, your abject stupidity was bearable, but now, compelled to hide behind the mask that is me, you hope to convince the fools of TURDKINGDOM that you are me. Truly, I am flattered, but I have no time for the likes of you. I am convinced that you are a cupcakeER JEWESS, such an ugly hag that you are. Perhaps you'll pay me a visit in Ontario, yes? I've a lovely oven for you to cook in. If you've any trouble finding me, I'll be at the CN Tower in Toronto. Be sure to wear a paper bag over your head, as FUGLY cupcakeER JEWS are not welcome in Toronto.

Now, be off. Perhaps I shall borrow from BICKENHAG and simply repeat what the broken record has been saying since I've proven what you are, yes?

SHUT UP, LILAC.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
So your true colors come out, I see. It is clear to me, the great SAINTLUCIFER, that you are nothing but a pale reflection of the greatness that is I.

I have utterly DESTROYED and PWNED you, BLOODLESS. You have been reduced to sniveling and sucking the collective cocks of the degenerates of TURDKINGDOM. But this is understandable. When facing the greatness that is I, how else can you react? I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are nothing more than a FRAUD, an account stolen from me by the likes of SNOOP over a mere cyber blow-job. A pity SNOOP was not willing to meet you in person, yes? Perhaps SNOOP did have the good sense of not wanting to see your VD-ridden hag body in person.

Even now the likes of BICKENHAG and MALUCKY follow you about to dismiss you, convinced by my irrefutable arguments that you nothing more than a fraud. Truly, I am great.

A pity that your LILAC account was banned, yes? Then, your abject stupidity was bearable, but now, compelled to hide behind the mask that is me, you hope to convince the fools of TURDKINGDOM that you are me. Truly, I am flattered, but I have no time for the likes of you. I am convinced that you are a cupcakeER JEWESS, such an ugly hag that you are. Perhaps you'll pay me a visit in Ontario, yes? I've a lovely oven for you to cook in. If you've any trouble finding me, I'll be at the CN Tower in Toronto. Be sure to wear a paper bag over your head, as FUGLY cupcakeER JEWS are not welcome in Toronto.

Now, be off. Perhaps I shall borrow from BICKENHAG and simply repeat what the broken record has been saying since I've proven what you are, yes?

SHUT UP, LILAC.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I want this WHOLE thing, In Yellow, as QOTW