TNG - THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS & FIRST CONTACT blu-ray review

tastybeefjerky

no focus in life
Yes, it is indeed a BLU-RAY ORGY!

A carnal indulgence of "THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS" & "FIRST CONTACT"

WE HAVE ENGAGED THE BORG...

Marina Sirtis continues to look like a MAN in drag!

I feel that Shelby is a lesbian, but would suck on Picard's cock or eat out his BALD man-ass
to get her brownie points & earn her promotion...she is without SHAME!

Ryker was emasculated by Shelby, he was to the point that he would have gotten on all 4's and
taken Shelby with her massive strap on 9.5" rubber cock...u know this to be TRUE!!

Did we ever get to see a BORG cock, a cock surgically enhanced by robotics to fully functional
perfection? NO, we did not...WE as an audience were left CHEATED!

Blu-ray has ASSIMILATED dvd, yes, MAKE IT SO!! inferior technology has ceased to function AS OF NOW!!

Ryker should have FUCKED Shelby in the elevator and humiliated her...showing her that he RULES over her!
Shelby went to Picard, trying to undermind Rykers decisions, a VIOLENT RAPE would have been a fitting reward IMO.

In HD I can see Shelby's erect nipples protruding through her starfleet uniform, like a cow ready to
milk her calves!

YOU ALL WILL BECOME ONE WITH THE BORG

LOCUTUS OF BORG!!!

PERFECTION!!

YOU WILL BE OBSOLETE IN THE NEW ORDER!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!!!

GAY PERFECTION...YOUR ATTEMPT AT HETERO COPULATION IS FUTILE!!! The new breed of SAMENESS is UNIQUE!

Lt. Hawk was officially the first GAY officer to be portrayed on the Trek brigde...but yet, it was never
confirmed in the actual film, guess u just had to use your imagination?? The man is hot so I guess it is just
implied? Nevertheless, it was all PICARD approved. :)

AND, how fitting, like a classic TOS officer in a red uniform, the GAY GUY had to die at the hands of the BORG!
Oh, shocking SUPRISE!!! HOMOPHOBIC racist 1996 FUCKS!!!

ENGAGE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: BLU-RAY RULES...READ MY LIPS!!!

FIRST CONTACT....ahhh, let me describe my first 15 minutes into the blu-ray film....ULTIMATE MANGASIM!!!

Worfs brow & pony tail still remain sexified!

I envy Data, he can deactivate his emotion chip & feel NOTHING...I wanna be able to do that

If I died now I would be totally fullfilled...ok, i lied, FUCK THIS CRUEL WORLD TO HELL!!!

Money doesn't exist in the 24th century...wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives...TELL THAT
TO THE RUPUBLICANS!!

END