To Gagh and Wacky

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sniff deeply up my ass crack.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
jack said:

You can insult a lot of people around here and not offend me but Gagh and Wacky? You're on my list.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Uh-oh. That ain't good. :(

TK Jester

I'm high
The List?
She's pissed!

Wacky! Wacky!
Gagh! Gagh!

Grab your ankles,
raise the white flag!

jack

Sorry LG, but here's how it works for me. Gagh started a tribute thread in MF that got stickied. I had no idea BB was even sick. Truth is however, I've been involved in direct cures for cancer twice. I won't "defend" that. It happened, I was part of it, it was successful using an identical protocol in two terminal cancer patients, one with breast the other with colon. Both have lived to tell the tale.

I have been involved with safe effective nutrients that have astounding effects since 1978. Kind of an offshoot of becoming fascinated with chemistry while tripping.

I was trying to help in the thread, but got called a classless and sad old man by Gagh. Wacky just has no clue where I'm coming from, ever. so fucking what? My opinion is I was trying to be helpful and kind for real and got tagged by clueless assholes who would rather insult me for daring to tell the truth about something, just like you do.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Or, they could be behaving like, y'know... trolls.

jack

0_o

G

Geedis,

jack said:
I have been involved with safe effective nutrients

Otherwise known as illegal dog vitamins. Trust Vap with your health just as you'd trust an axe-wielding psycho with your testicles.

jack

Geedis said:
Otherwise known as illegal dog vitamins. Trust Vap with your health just as you'd trust an axe-wielding psycho with your testicles.

I like that, can I use it in my next song?

G

geedis.

Geedis said:

Can you prove that the vitamis that Jack sold were illegal?

G

geedis.

Can you prove that the dog vitamins that Jack sold were illegal? You've said that a couple of times, where do you get your info?

Harkley

CUSTOM TITLE?!?! WHEEEE
OMG THIS THREAD IS SHIT.

THIS SHOULD FIX IT:

jj.jpg

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
You can insult a lot of people around here and not offend me but Gagh and Wacky? You're on my list.

What list? The list of people with a higher IQ than the one you sport? Damn lengthy list. No doubt they cut down one hell of a tree to make that list.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
The Official: We Love Gagh Thread

Ra Ra Shish Koom Ba
C'mon guys, lets Cheer for Gagh
Gagh's our Man, Our Favorite Troll
Gaghs on Fire, He's on a Roll
Gagh, Gagh, He's our man
If He can't Troll, No one can
lol.gif

54277308.jpg

YAAAAAH Gagh!!

geedis

jack said:

:moon:

I see those imposters are here. Sniff my ass crack deeply.

Geedis, and geedis.

jack

Ahhhh youth.