Tomtrek and the park of lemurs

Dr Dave

pillzlol
One day Tomtrek was going to the market, while shopping there he ran into Dr Dave.

"Dr Dave, what are you doing in england, i thought you left after you called Piers Morgan a fucking useless shitter, in front of the queen" asked Tomtrek

"Yeah, well, I came back, FOR SOME CRISPS." said Dr Dave

"COOL" said Tomtrek

Dr Dave then whet on to tell Tomtrek about the the MAD lemurs he saw chasing elderly pensioners at the mark

"It was MAD NUTS, and kinda funny, they kept taking their pillzlol and tawting them in their lemur like ways" said Dr Dave

"Man, I got to go see this and STOP IT" said Tomtrek

"Yeah, that would be the nice thing to do, but watch out for the cats, they are SOOOO CUTE and they distracted me and a lemur nearly bit me, but I tossed a potato at it" said Dr Dave

Tomtrek decided to walk down to the park and stop these MAD lemurs.

He got down there and saw the chaos, lemurs everywhere, cats in trees playing with leaves and elderly pensioners being chaced by lemurs.

"STOP!" shouted Tomtrek

Nobody really stopped, athough one elderly man looked over and was promptly bitten by a lemur.

"I'm going to have to deal with this, BIGTIME" said Tomtrek

Tomtrek knew what he neede to do, find the biggest douche he could find, he knew who to find.

Tomtrek walked up to A NEWS BUILDING where Piers Morgan was doing his show for the Olympics, it was lucky since he was on american tv now.

Tomtrek saw Piers Morgan outside

"Piers, there's an pro empire building rally, and they want you to speak!" said Tomtrek

"Really, how jolly, come!" said Piers Morgan

Tomtrek and Piers Morgan walked back to the park.

"Say chum, this just seems like a bunch of elderly pensioners being chaced by lemurs" said Piers Morgan

"Yeah it is, ASSHOLE, COME AND GET EM, FRESH MEAT!" shouted Tomtrek and he ran way.

"AHHHHHH" screamed Piers Morgan as he was bit by lemurs.

"Alls well that ends well" said Tomtrek

The End!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
AND WE ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like that Dr Dave is fully aware of crisps.