top 3 reasons for thinking life is shit

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
the chinese have a salutation of good luck,

ie. "may you have health, wealth, and happiness"

i now intend to demonstrate how life has royaly shafted me up the arse on each count..

1. health

i have a rare brain abnormality, one in 10 thousand people suffer from cluster headaches, and 10% have the chronic condition,

i lucked out, i have the chronic one, every day, several times a day, blinding headaches that make migraines look like a fucking walk in the park.

also known as "suicide headaches", i thank this condition for introducing me to god,

cos when i'm down on my knees praying for it all to end i'm very much in communication with my sadistic maker.

2. wealth

you can't have money in the uk and be claiming benefits,

so when i realised i was going to have to rely on the state i gave all mine away, all those fucking boring hours in shit jobs wasted, an utterly pointless exercise in hard time and grinding effort.

imagine my surprise when the benefit fraud office told me i had "intentionally impoverished myself" and claimed 5 years worth back,

so i had give the state fifteen thousand pounds i didn't have any more,

i'm still heavily in debt, but if i'd squandered it all on useless crap instead of saving it i'd have been perfectly ok,

i only avoided prison because i'm a suicide risk - if someone tops themselves because of their persecution it looks very bad to the government.

i thank this episode for showing me the futility in all endeavours.

3. happiness

i had it all once, the good job, money in the bank, and the cherry on the top - an attractive girlfriend who loved me,

but did she love me ? well she said she did..

that was until i got ill - then we had to "get rid of a few things", the first thing we got rid of was me,

seventeen years down the shitter, once the promised land vanished so did she, within 2 weeks she fucked off with some other guy with his own house..

thanks for showing me people are mercenaries, love is only self-love.

=======

so there we are, my top 3 reasons why i think life is shit,

but despite all that i'm much happier now than i was when i thought i had it all,

in philosophising my own predicament i came to the conclusion of "one rule to rule them all"..

1. your only duty is to be happy, with all that entails.

>end
>

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
None of those problems are not solvable with large quantities of LSD.

Start a basement lab if you have to.

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
None of those problems are not solvable with large quantities of LSD.

Start a basement lab if you have to.

indeed, i pick as many magic mushrooms as i can every autumn,

one of the treatments for cluster headaches is ergotamine, a hullucinagenic mold that grows on corn

you will notice that you never have a headache of any kind when taking hallucinagens,

unfortunately magic mushrooms are a class A drug in the uk, punishable by 5 years in prison.

so i treat myself but i am guilty of having a stash of class A drugs

the law is crazy

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Weren't you the one who said people around here bitched far too much?

I feel bad for you, but aren't you being a bit hypocritical?

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
Weren't you the one who said people around here bitched far too much?

I feel bad for you, but aren't you being a bit hypocritical?

1. i don't want your sympathy (see 3)

2. i said they just posted links with no personal creativity

3. i feel bad for you - i am living the real life that you could be living, it is less than a millimetre away..

i hope you can share the joy i have found, in giving up everything you thought you were supposed to be striving for, breaking through government, laws, religion, love, greed, every emotion, to merely being happy with what is

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Well, it sounds like you found something that works for you, and I am happy for you.

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
Well, it sounds like you found something that works for you, and I am happy for you.

bob, the only thing you desire is to be happy,

and that is the only thing you should do,

indeed it is your duty to be happy - you owe it to the rest of us

one rule:

1. your only duty is to be happy, with all that entails

i truly hope you are successful

Yub

Anachrophobic
Toerag has issues. Big ones. Wow. Colour me surprised.

That was sarcasm, Toerag.

Seph

Retired Account
i hate all

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Top three reasons life is shit
1) life is shit
2) life is shit
3) life is shit

Mirah

I love you
I don't like it when people play the victim role.
I don't like it when people try to show you how tough they are by the shit they endure.
I don't like it when people try to act like they are unique.
I do like it when people can share in thier difficulties in life and thier triumphs.
I like it when people can encourage people. Misery loves company and its too easy to sit and wallow in it. I do not like that, except for the occasional bitching about shit y'know?
I like finding solutions to things. I hate excuses. But I will be the first to tell you that I am full of them myself.
I like being humble and admitting when I am wrong. I do not like to act like I have all of the answers and that I know everything. I like seeking.

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
I don't like it when people play the victim role.
I don't like it when people try to show you how tough they are by the shit they endure.
I do like it when people can share in thier difficulties in life and thier triumphs.
I like it when people can encourage people. Misery loves company and its too easy to sit and wallow in it. I do not like that, except for the occasional bitching about shit y'know?
I like finding solutions to things. I hate excuses. But I will be the first to tell you that I am full of them myself.
I like being humble and admitting when I am wrong. I do not like to act like I have all of the answers and that I know everything. I like seeking.

although i enjoyed all your responses i feel this has the most meat,

i will attempt to deal with each point..

they don't have any choice

unavoidable

contradicts 1 & 2

inconsistent

the words of an optimistic fuckwit

a blatant fucking lie.

======

in review, this response may have had the most meat but it's ultimately just a bone-headed regurgitation of second hand ideas and self delusions.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Up the meds, get a new shrink. Or perhaps, if life is a soul draining vortex of blackness a despair, simply end yours. Don't fill your posts here with this bullshit looking for answers or sympathy here ON A FUCKING TROLL BOARD, YOU BRAINLESS GIT.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
although i enjoyed all your responses i feel this has the most meat,

i will attempt to deal with each point..

they don't have any choice

unavoidable

contradicts 1 & 2

inconsistent

the words of an optimistic fuckwit

a blatant fucking lie.

======

in review, this response may have had the most meat but it's ultimately just a bone-headed regurgitation of second hand ideas and self delusions.

SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR VAGINA, TOE RAG! YOU PUSSY! GET A SET AND STOP YOUR WHINING YOU DUMBASS.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have all the answers. With luck, on occasion they match up with the question.