Top Comic Book Characters

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Numbers are just for keeping track rather than ranking. Please only include characters you genuinely believe should be on a top 100 comic book characters list. If the character has a codename include their real name too. Use the "universe" bit to specify which version of the character (for example, if it's Spider-Man specify Ultimate Spider-Man or 616 Spider-Man. I'll accept animated versions too.), or if it's that's not applicable just the name of the book or whatever. JUST USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT (while still sticking to the fucking format.)

NAME
: Katherine Anne "Kitty" Pryde
UNIVERSE: Marvel 616 X-Men

SAUSAGEMAN

Name:
Emma Frost — The White Queen

Universe: Earth-616

1422.imgcache.jpg

Quote:
Emma Frost: You know, Ororo, you really mustn't fight my psychic probes. The harder you resist, the more this will hurt. I don't want to hurt you, my dear. I want us to be... friends.

whisky

Boobie inspector

NAME:
Bug

UNIVERSE:
Marvel 616 Micronauts, Bug (one shot), Gardians of the galaxy

1423.imgcache.jpg

The micronauts were based on toys, but a few characters were created just for the comics. Bug was one of them, and not only survived the cancellation of the original comic, but featured in his own one off, where he managed to create accidentally whilst time travelling most of the big marvel superheros, he has made numerous apperances in other marvel comics since then (they lost the licence to use the toy images, but he still belongs to marvel) and ultimately ended up joining the team in Guardians of the galaxy (new version).

I know a lot of you will never have heard of him, but I have been a fan of this character for the last 34 years, so if you dont like it, suck it.

CaptainWacky

NAME
: Lizzie Hexam
UNIVERSE: The Unwritten

CaptainWacky

NAME
: Doctor Jonathan Osterman/Doctor Manhattan
UNIVERSE: Watchmen

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

Name: John Constantine

Book/Universe: Hellblazer

1432.imgcache.jpg

Quote:

John: We are not children of celestial fuckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin' new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the fuckin' limit've our potential, believe me.

SAUSAGEMAN

Name:
The Batman

Universe: Frank Miller's Dark Knight

1456.imgcache.jpg

Quote:
Dick Grayson: Who the hell are you anyway, giving out orders like this?
The Batman: What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
#11.

Name: Rogue/ Anna Marie

Universe: Marvel

1458.imgcache.jpg

Quote: Truth is, sugar...once you've had three or four personalities at a time runnin' in yer skull...altered states of reality become second nature. If y'all weren't in such bad shape...ah'd actually be enjoyin' this!"

Yub

Anachrophobic

Name: Spider Jerusalem
Book/Universe: Transmetropolitan

1459.imgcache.jpg

Quote:Hi. I’m Spider Jerusalem. I smoke. I take drugs. I drink. I wash every six weeks. I masturbate constantly and fling my steaming poison semen down from my window into your hair and food. I’m a rich and respected columnist for a major metropolitan newspaper. I live with two beautiful women in the city’s most expensive and select community. Being a bastard works.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
#13.

Name: The Tick

Universe: New England Comic Press

1460.imgcache.jpg

Quote: Ah, cleaning day! Every citadel of justice should have its spans as spic as we do.

CaptainWacky

NAME
: Death's Head
UNIVERSE: Marvel, various continuities

SAUSAGEMAN

Name:
Doreen Green - Squirrel Girl
UNIVERSE: Earth-616

1465.imgcache.jpg

Quote:
Dr. Doom: Confound these wretched rodents! For every one I fling away, a dozen more vex me!

CaptainWacky

NAME
: Colonel Nicholas Joseph "Nick" Fury
UNIVERSE: Marvel 616

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee

NAME: Harleen Quinzel / Harley Quinn
UNIVERSE: Diniverse (Batman: The Animated Series)

QUOTE: Face it, Harl, this stinks! You're a certified nutso wanted in twelve states and hopelessly in love with a psychopathic clown. At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! Coming between me and my Puddin' from the very beginning...

headvoid

Can I have Ops?

Name: Judge Dredd
Universe: 2000 AD

2000AD%20Judge%20Dredd%20art%20John%20Higgins.JPG

Quote: I am the law
(what other quote could I possibly put!)