Top Gear (The proper British version)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
How the hell did I not hear about or watch this show until December 2010? I'm a car nut, and not only are the hosts extremely knowledgable about autos, they're funny as fuck. GREAT show.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I love it. Cracks me up.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
The American version is shit.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've actually got quite sick of it, but that's because it's shown here insistently. This year's Christmas special (where they toured the middle east) was pretty good, though.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
best line ever: (Clarkson) " Driving the Chrysler 300 is like being wrapped in a duvet on a hot night"

Big Dick McGee

The one where they each had $1,000 and had to buy a car that would get them from Miami to New Orleans was piss-pants funny. And, at times, SCARY. Yeah, the slag on America sometimes, but the behaviour of the Rednecks in Bagdad Florida makes some of it justified.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Anytime they do anything with an electric car breaking down, they've faked it.

Big Dick McGee

^^Really? Even the Tesla that overheated and ran out of juice because they were driving it too fast?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Pretty much all of it is fake anyway. Whenever Clarkson gets "a message from the producers" he's just reading out whatever he scripted the night before*, and you can't think that every "race" ends with an exciting neck and neck finish just by coincidence. It's fun if you view it as a comedy, but it annoys me when people talk about it as if it's all real. I mean, the jokes in the news section are so setup they might as well have a drumroll before every punchline.

Big Dick McGee

Oh, no, I understand it's mostly scripted, but I like that aspect of it. It's much better than the more straightforward shows like Motorweek and the late, lamented Car and Driver Television.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
* In one episode he was annoyed that the show got an award for "Best Unscripted Factual Show" when he spends forever writing the scripts.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I mostly dont care about the cars, but I just love to see the three of them just fucking around.

Felt guilty about laughing on boxing day when James fell down, only to find out he had cracked his head open.

CaptainWacky

Big Dick McGee

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
If only Jeremy Clarkson would deliver more ill judged yet vociferous opinions on subjects he knows very little about. I would also be happy if he could collect all of these opinions in a Celebrity hardback, I am sure it could run to several volumes.

I would also like it if he looks at Camera more and raises his eyebrow in a condescending manner, sort of like a mentally unstable Roger Moore.

It is a shame these opportunities are missed.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
best line ever: (Clarkson) " Driving the Chrysler 300 is like being wrapped in a duvet on a hot night"
[YOUTUBE]OK2pa15vhWY&start=22[/YOUTUBE]

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

Mine is one of Clarkson's earlier comments "This car is so good, if a hundred naked women were rubbing their breasts on the windscreen, you wouldn't notice."

CaptainWacky

Why did Richard Hammond leave Brainiac.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It happened the same year as his crash, but he always reckoned it had nothing to do with it, and he was just bored of it.