TrekBBS: will it EVER stop being an extreme right wing sewer?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
It's both sad & infuriating that TrekBBS is infested with MAGA Nazi posters , & that's before you get into the outright Fascist mods & admins at TrekBBS.

TrekBBS? More like TrumpBBS! Or TrekRNC! Or TreKKK! TrekBBS , just like most college & university campuses , is an extreme right wing shithole & echo chamber. Trek's TNZ board is basically Stormfront 2.0.

Last time I was looking at TrekBBS I noticed shitloads of posters there were using Trump's mugshot as their AV. What a shocker!

& is the Head Fascist In Charge still in charge over at TrekBBS? I refer to Head Fascist In Charge @T'Bonz !

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Is it? I'll admit, I haven't posted in TNZ since before MAGA existed. But I wouldn't expect a Trek site to be a Trump rally.

just like most college & university campuses , is an extreme right wing shithole
Uh... what college have you been going to? Did you mean Community College?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Not remotely true @MODMAN , you have it completely 100% BACKWARDS about TNZ.

TNZ has always been , is now & will continue to be a disturbingly extremely right wing cesspool & echo chamber.

TNZ is really Stormfront 2.0

& there may be at MOST a handful of left leaning posters in TNZ, but their lives are made a living Hell by the rest of the posters there & the Fascist mods & admins.

@Parallaxis , OF COURSE community colleges are extreme right wing sewers & echo chambers. That's just par for the course of being a college or university.

But community colleges are just the tip of the iceberg's tip. The Ivy League , Stanford , countless state universities , numerous private & religion owned colleges & universities , etc et al etc etc are ALL extreme right wing toilet bowls that should've been FLUSHED decades ago. Like TrekBBS & its TNZ , 9 out of 10 college & university campuses are hot beds INFESTED with MAGA Trump supporters , Neo-Nazis , Klansmen , Proud Boys , Conservative Republicans , Christian zealots , Fundamentalist Christians & Creationists.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Not remotely true @MODMAN , you have it completely 100% BACKWARDS about TNZ.

TNZ has always been , is now & will continue to be a disturbingly extremely right wing cesspool & echo chamber.

TNZ is really Stormfront 2.0

& there may be at MOST a handful of left leaning posters in TNZ, but their lives are made a living Hell by the rest of the posters there & the Fascist mods & admins.

@Parallaxis , OF COURSE community colleges are extreme right wing sewers & echo chambers. That's just par for the course of being a college or university.

But community colleges are just the tip of the iceberg's tip. The Ivy League , Stanford , countless state universities , numerous private & religion owned colleges & universities , etc et al etc etc are ALL extreme right wing toilet bowls that should've been FLUSHED decades ago. Like TrekBBS & its TNZ , 9 out of 10 college & university campuses are hot beds INFESTED with MAGA Trump supporters , Neo-Nazis , Klansmen , Proud Boys , Conservative Republicans , Christian zealots , Fundamentalist Christians & Creationists.
Absolutely none of that seems true. Like, not at all. Not even close.

MODMAN

I had the dubious honor of being the first poster to have a thread closed in TNZ. Just after in launched, I started a thread suggesting a real life 1:1 model of the USS Voyager be built and subsequently blown to bits.

Anyway, as someone who posts semi-regularly in TNZ, I appreciate the correction on my former view that TNZ is left-leaning. I will have to keep a closer eye on those sneaky right-wingers.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I once started a thread in TNZ asking if it was okay to masturbate over (at the time) 15 year old Welsh singer Charlotte Church. It wasn't closed and got a fairly positive response. Things were different back then. (She's 37 now so this would have been 22 years ago.)

StarMan™

dean-cain-superman.gif

Better.

I once started a thread in TNZ asking if it was okay to masturbate over (at the time) 15 year old Welsh singer Charlotte Church. It wasn't closed and got a fairly positive response. Things were different back then. (She's 37 now so this would have been 22 years ago.)

Is there something wrong with me that I remember that?

How relevant Is the age of the masturbator when the wank subject is underage? An older (legal) teen jerking off to a 15-year old seems far less unsavory than a 60-year old.

Is there a red line that regardless of age proximity, masturbating is a no go?

While 16 is DTF, we do blossom / flower at a younger age. Perhaps that is as simple as it should be in terms of wank appropriateness. Mother Nature knows what she's doing.

If I responded to that thread, I hope I supported your decision, @CaptainWacky

The question is, do you still masturbate to Charlotte Church?

If yes, then the next question is ... 15 year old version or current day?

CaptainWacky

Hopefully that's the kind of interesting discussion my thread started! Looking back, she was horribly sexualised by the press as a teenager...

media
sGeUadc.jpg

CLEARLY I was just commenting on that rather than being a pervert!

The question is, do you still masturbate to Charlotte Church?

If yes, then the next question is ... 15 year old version or current day?

I don't but if I did...probably wouldn't be current day.

I will point out that she was 19 here...

StarMan™

I logged into ICQ after ~20 years. Happened upon my old account no. by chance when I checked out an old forum I used to frequent (the ICQ number was in my profile). Chat history was saved locally back then, so regrettably I have no transcripts to look back on.

Screenshot-2023-11-30-002552.png

Dear God. Do I dare?

the-master-the-master-dr-who.gif

CaptainWacky

I miss Barcode and Lisa.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
There was also LizardLaugh. And it was cool to see Susannah that one time she popped in for Picard.

I must've been on my long-term hiatus when a bunch of people left.
Honestly, I think things were slightly more laid back during the DEA/LizardLaugh days. Back then it felt like your slightly older siblings were in charge. Once Lisa took over, that's when the boot came down. It's really weird that people like Lisa and LL just straight up NEVER came back to the site they use to run. Not even to say, hey whats up. They drove out of town and never looked back.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I need to go read that Israel Hamas thread over there.

I'll get around to it.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I guess it's a Captain Obvious situation but the REASON TrekBBS is such an extreme right wing MAGA cesspool is because PICKLE is the True Ruler of TrekBBS behind the scenes.