TROLL KINGDOM RADIO

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shall I bring it back? Wouldn't take much?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I liked it.

jack

I liked it too. I was just talking to Ken, He said all I gotta do is point the godaddy servers at his and Im pretty sure the board is still where it was at it's last post.

Anyway, I'm also baiting Shrimpy, so it could be all puffery anyway.

And another Thang, Eloisel.

What you gwan do with this Shrimpin'?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
?
Shrimpy
Shrimpin'?

Sorry - brain turned off when I left work today - did a Supreme Court brief, codified construction ordinances, then worked on an exciting super secret project I wish I could brag about but can't - drat.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, I guess I'm not going to do anything about that shrimpin. I prefer giant prawn.

aeommai

cookie?
do it! i'll even donate through paypal :)

jack

Ive decided to bring it back. With the exception of the arcade, it's going to be a complete reboot. I have a backup, but looking through it, I want to start over.

Also by invitation only. Gonna keep the riff raff out. But, it will have absolutely the best arcade ever, and in many ways will fill in the gaps.

jack

probably Tuesday, although the skeleton may be up tonight.

I really want some input this go round. Not interested in a retarded spamboard, and it doesn't have to be anything other than a fun place to hang out.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
probably Tuesday, although the skeleton may be up tonight.

I really want some input this go round. Not interested in a retarded spamboard, and it d.oesn't have to be anything other than a fun place to hang out.

Sounds good. I want to actually make more useful contributions this time around anyway. I don't want you to have to create a special spam area for me and a few other posters. If I want to join a retarded spamboard I'll bash in my skull with a rock and join Pickle's shitboard.

jack

Ok, I just installed the SMF so the bones setup is ready. You can register. No forums are up but the stupid generic ones that come with the setup and I dont have the logo or the skin done yet.

The arcade wont take long to install...just a couple three hours., but I want the forums to be coherent.

Help me out here :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ok, I just installed the SMF so the bones setup is ready. You can register. No forums are up but the stupid generic ones that come with the setup and I dont have the logo or the skin done yet.

The arcade wont take long to install...just a couple three hours., but I want the forums to be coherent.

Help me out here :D

I need the url again to register. I deleted the bookmark when you closed the board. PM it to me.

Seph

Retired Account
and me i never knew it existed till it was dead :(

jack

its back up

Seph

Retired Account
IM WAITING FOR VERIFICATION

jack

you are verified. I havent really got stuff started up yet.

Seph

Retired Account
im on board :)