Troll Valhalla is fucking gay

So what's new in your world? :pop2:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
LOL I hoestly tried to lurk there once.

I've met a few interesting people from there tho.

And drama is new here. Of the pointless, fake, (AND HOPEFULLY AMUSING) variety ;)

LOL I hoestly tried to lurk there once.

I've met a few interesting people from there tho.

And drama is new here. Of the pointless, fake, (AND HOPEFULLY AMUSING) variety ;)

I was an Admin there, same as snoop/baddog.

That place has turned into a den of faggotry, 24/7.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
TV, or the Boob Tube as I call it/think of it, is yet another b-board I pollute with my presence:hat:

I'm Aquehonga on the Boob Tube too:D

I take jam'n'jelly on my poasts over there:menty:

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Details? :D

LOL... it was over a poll that I started that spoofed the infamous Facebook poll which was ultimately pulled and got the author the attention of the Secret Service goon squad.

Anyway, the poll was rather controversial but I will say up front that it was absolutely NOT ILLEGAL and did NOT ask anything about whether the POTUS should be killed... only his CHANCES at a SECOND TERM. The topic line was worded in a way that was uh... questionable.

Stupid? Maybe. Illegal? No.

The fucks on TV "warned" me not to post the poll, but being a strong supporter of free speech, and being rather familiar with what constitutes sedition according to US case law (though I'm no lawyer) and also very creative with words, I posted it. Mostly out of spite... but it was also meant to entertain the (m)asses.

Long story short. The goon squad peeked at it, read the poll, moved on and apparently decided it was no threat, so as far was I know, nothing has/will come of it-- especially since the author of the ORIGINAL FB poll asking if Obama should be killed was not charged.

Well, another Admin saw that the SS was looking at that poll and he went loopy. It went downhill from there. There was a huge debacle up in the Admin section, I eventually tried to apologize and smooth things over-- but in view of some other dwama I had created back in May (totally trolling the shit out of everyone), the pussies were wanting my Admin head on a platter.

Another Admin had deleted the poll thread and all the associated posts with it. I reiterate that there was nothing illegal in that thread or poll. It was censorship. Period. Had the SS really wanted to do something, they would have by now.

The site owner was on eggshells because of prior contacts with various LE agencies over site content, and the rest of the Admins were all up about that.

So what was the question in the poll?

TOPIC LINE: This is a very important poll... PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY: Should we k*ll Obama (Of course, there was no * in the word, but I'm not taking any more chances since the First Amendment is being eroded as we breathe. Here I ran out of spaces so it continues to the next line)

POLL QUESTION LINE: 's chances for a second term? (Sorry, I ran out of room on the topic line)

POLL CHOICES followed...

Bear in mind that I'm an independent, not Repub or Democrat-- and I'm only slightly right of center. I'm not right WINGNUT, nor am I a crazy Lib. I base my opinions on the issue at hand, not on groupthink. Some issues, I hold a conservative view; on others, I'm more liberal. On still others, I hold the middle ground. But my opinions are very strong, and I'm very outspoken on certain issues.

I'm not at all fond of Obama, nor was I a Bushbot despite living right in the middle of Bush country-- I live less than 15 minutes from his new place now and I can't stand the guy.

Was the poll controversial? Absolutely, it was. Was the SS justified in checking it out? Sure. The thing is, had another Admin not happened to be looking at on "Who's Online" and running the IP's of guests-- which is fine-- no one would have been the wiser. Then someone ran a backtrace and learned that the guest really was the goon squad. Oh dear.

The government runs their bots on all forums, from gardening forums to troll boards. I am certain that TV had visitors like that before and we just didn't notice them peeking around each and every time. The concern was that there had never been a post on the board with those words, which is what prompted a peek from the Feds.

To the very moment that I deleted my account, the Admins were treating it as though I had genuinely made the threat and was trying to overthrow the government-- it was like no one fully comprehended the poll for what it really was, except for some Brazillion (yes, brazillion-- we tease him like that) whose primary language is Portuguese. He actually got the concept.

There was a reason why I said, "Read this carefully".

In the end, two Admins boogied: myself and one other. I deleted my account, as well. So in the last month or 6 weeks, the board lost 3 Admins who were long-time members. Most of it boils down to the attitude of one divisive Admin, who has thus far driven several members away.

That was the Admin I was trying to spite (and did).

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Highly entertaining, if I do say so myself. :) They sound a bit uptight for a troll board. The laws about threatening the President are pretty clear, which is why the kid who made that Facebook poll didn't get charged. You would have to be making a credible threat against him. I doubt they would come after you for that. But hey, it's Obama we're talking about here. You never know. It might soon be a crime to disagree with him.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
:DI've found the BoobTube to be not half-bad IMO. Though I don't poast over there too often. When I do, I usually poast in R&P and/or GBC:D