Trolling Youtube: Halo fanboys.

Tyrant

Halo is a video game. It's ok, but a lot of people jerk to it when it's really not THAT hot. I think my comments speak for themselves:

This series is so full of itself. The music is horrendous and sophomoric. Nothing I've seen in the games is as ground-breaking as everyone claims. A 3D shooter franchise for soccer moms and newbs.

I'd pay money to get it, because it's a decent game, all-around. But there is no way in hell I'd purchase a console for it, OR upgrade to Vista.

Cha-ching.

"Your second sentence just made me stop reading the rest of the post. The music is horrendous? Wait, did we play the same games here? Halo 2, right? Halo 2 is praised for its AMAZING music, the music is some of the best found in games. Marty O Donnel does a fantastic job. I'm not reading the rest of your post because its obvious you havn't played the game. Bye bye, you're missing out."

:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXrYSEOg3Ro

There isn't much focus on the comment system, but it sure gets a lot of traffic. Was it Friday who first imagined trolling it?

Tyrant

Zodiaccaidoz, Halo is a failed company? What the fuck? They have created some of the best FPS games ever. Marathon and Halo series are fucking amazing. Just because you don't like them, it doesn't automatically wipe out the other 9million people that praise the game. Sorry, you're not important.

hey bitch how bout u just shut the fuck up. just cuz ppl like this game doesnt mean u hv to come in and say it is shit and all that. Halo is a good 3-d shooter and so far has done good against a fairly nice bit of other 3-d shooters, and bungie is doing just fine, You should get some fucking knowledge you noob

zodiaccaidoz u stuid as fuck halo is the best fucking game on earth bitch if u dont lik it dont look at it bitch

Now I've got others following suit:
Um, that title belongs to Half Life and Half Life 2 thank you very much.
Halo is nowhere near the best game on earth. Resident Evil 5 was!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
u stuid as fuk man! fukn nube

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Bitch

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
They're too easy to troll. It's as bad as the BBC Forums, IMDb & GameFAQs. It's just full of mental teenagers. I can't stand reading half the dribble at any of those places.

Having said that I JUST TROLLED YOU!

MessengerX

My first instinct is to shrug and say "It's too easy," etc. Getting pseudo-intelligent mods to blow their top is fun, but there's still potential to troll many, many youngsters. I wonder...

Ishcabittle

http://www.bungie.net

Trolling Halo kids was my beginning. If you want to troll kids over there, stick to the rules (nazi-mods), present your case that Halo isn't the best evah, and watch the replies roll in like mad.

Ishcabittle

We did okay, for a bunch of shmucks who thought they were trolls. Atomic Weggie really fell on his face, IIRC. "cupcakeer Riots in Toledo" was the thread. Me and Love Child are the only kids still around.

Tyrant

efsf bump for relativeltity

Mirah

I love you
See, I refuse to get into a discussion like this. I <3 Halo. : )
humpthingswo6.gif