True Blood 206: Hard-Hearted Hannah

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Good episode all around, though mostly exposition and lead up. Next week should be great.

FFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textiller text
FFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textFiller textiller text

Sookie finally leaves the vampire hotel and gets locked in the church dungeon with Hugo. Meanwhile, Bill's reconnecting with his maker.

Hoyt showed up in Texas and had a good scene with Jessica. Looking forward to more of this plotline.

Eggs and Tara seem to have stumbled across a ritualistic site where Eggs has had forgotten memories. Obviously connected to Maryanne.

Sam seems to be totally fucked.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This leaden episode was an indication to me that this season might be lame. I was disappointed.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I liked it, especially the Bill/Morena backstory.

I knew Daphne was the pig!!! I just knew it!

And Eric finally shows a little bit more ruthlessness in trying to get what he wants: Sookie.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I totally forgot True Blood was on last night! I knew there was something I was supposed to be watching, for some reason I thought I only watched In Plain Sight on Sundays. They'll rerun it a million times this week so I'll catch up soon.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It should be available on torrent sites today, right? I checked last night before bed, but nuttin'.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't know much about torrents, but you could check hbo.com. They might have full episodes.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
"not available in [my] your area"

BOOHATS!

curiousa2z

I may have to do something drastic about the neighbours' friends.
they had a new batch in this weekend; it's cuz they have a heated pool and a really big house on the river.
well, also they're alot of fun.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Get HBO, then kick your neighbors to the curb!

curiousa2z

I bloody well may have to now. I just hate paying more for TV than I already do! But it is to be admitted that HBO has some good things on offer....

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll watch it tomrorow.

Big Dick McGee

Even though HBO is only $5 extra, I'm not paying it. I'll just d/l the eps, since HBO has NOTHING else I'd watch. Plus, I hate paying even one cent extra to my crappy cable company. I already pay $10 a month to get a whopping TWELVE HD channels. I can't fucking wait until we buy a house, and I can get DirecTV.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Pretty good episode. It was a bit all over the place, but at least stuff happened. Anyone else recognise the church from Star Trek?

They really need more Hoyt and Jessica.

If the churchies recognise Sookie then I wonder if they know Jason's her brother? The guy might do.

We finally got an idea what the downside is of Maryanne's orgies. We also saw Tara tits very briefly. John Billingsly must be getting bored of having no lines each week.

curiousa2z

HBO is more than $5 extra up here. But, also, it has the No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency which thus far has been brilliant.

Tisiphone

John Billingsly must be getting bored of having no lines each week.

But he's been fucking a chick in nearly every one he's been in, so I think that makes up for it. ;)

Tisiphone

^Yep...he's been at Maryann's orgies. Lucky fella.

curiousa2z

goddamn! I'm missing everything! :rwmad:

and I just got off the phone with my neighbour - she's tired from all the visitors!
well HELL!
- how much energy do ya need to turn on a boohatting TV!?!?!?!!!
*splutters in helpless frustration*
asfgd!!!

Tisiphone

Let us all go up to your friend's house and overtake her, and then you can watch HBO all you want.

Big Dick McGee

D/l last night, will watch to-night.