Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sookie highbeams.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OK the last minute is just gross.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I was over at my sister's house watching it, and that end scene, she turned to her hubby and said "Don't get any ideas." LoL.

Hellloooooooo Alcide. Fucking hot muthafucka!

I knew they would try to do something with Jason trying to join the police force. And the James Frain character is creepy!!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
*rubs hands in anticipation*

sounds like something to watch when house is empty...thanks for the heads up.

Tisiphone

They're just teasting you, TomTrek. You'll never get to see them. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Good episode, loved the creepy ending! I was all WTF, MOFO?!!

EnglishRose

addle barn
The ending was just W T F...not enough eric...Alcide = YUM

curiousa2z

ahhaaahahaha! yucko! the writers are SICK PEOPLE.

MORE Alcide Baby! and I KNEW that new vamp was trouble!
What is Eric trying to bribe Lafayette to do? I didnt get that.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He's probably just trying to make sure Lafayette doesn't quit!

For some reason I really adore this Franklin character. When he showed his fangs to Jessica I cracked up. His face was so perfect.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What is the endgame of Eric's plan with LayFayette anyway (I know it's the Queen wanting her blood sold, but why?)

Is the new vamp guy connected with the King guy and the werewolf guys or does he have his own agenda? He was nasty to Jessica.

The end scene was LOL. I wish he'd just kill his sire once and for all.

Sookie's plan in the werewolf bar seemed a bit dumb.

SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL WITH ALCIDE, YOU GIRLS HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HIM FOR YEARS?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
My favourite bit from this episode was actually when William Sanderson was all like, "I quit; I am sick of this shit!" The last minute was great too, of course.

Tisiphone

^Yea, that was classic. Throwing the stuff at Kendall and screaming horseshit at the top of his lungs.

curiousa2z

^I hope he isnt leaving forever though. :(

uh, yeah, I forgot about that - that scene of Sookie in the bar was retarded.

yeah, and that WAS mean to freak out Jessica with the head...how come she couldnt smell it though? She's a vamp, fer pete's sake!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"I've got gaps in my brain and polyps on my ass!"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The Queen is in debt somehow, and that is why she wants that blood sold. I guess Eric is relying on Lafayette because Lafayette is so awesome. OR SOMETHING.

I get the feeling that Franklin works for the Queen and that is why he's looking for Bill... or he could work for the magistrate, but I don't think the magistrate knows that Bill is missing. I guess he could know more than they're letting us know he knows.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Haven't recoiled in horror at something on the tv for a while. How refreshing!

Just realised Sam's beefcakey brother is the little kid from Prison Break. He's grown.

I liked the bit when Bill walked over the future site of his grave. Nifty.

This season's had a nice atmosphere to it so far and the pacing seems a lot better than last year.

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
The Queen is in debt somehow, and that is why she wants that blood sold.
Which, considering what vampire blood does to humans, is a huge wasted opportunity.

I mean, if I was a vampire queen, I'd be selling my blood as part of some clever scheme to gain influence over as many people as possible.